Multi Strain Perpetual Grow

In the meantime.....
Under, the under the stairs room, joining some of the vegging photos
Clones!!!!!
I love cloning

20211019_110529.jpg

20211019_110523.jpg
Go clones, go clones!!!

You know Gabs I gotta tell ya. You are in it to win it girl!!!

I'm soooo proud of how well you are doing, all the new weed-ventures you are taking on, and just how happy these grows are obviously making you!

Lit me up to go through this today, these things really make me happy-seeing growers who love the grow so much finding ways to love it even more!!

Your journal has really come together and you seem so comfortable with everything you are taking on!

Viva Italia :high-five::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer:

You know Gabs I gotta tell ya. You are in it to win it girl!!!

I'm soooo proud of how well you are doing, all the new weed-ventures you are taking on, and just how happy these grows are obviously making you!

Lit me up to go through this today, these things really make me happy-seeing growers who love the grow so much finding ways to love it even more!!

Your journal has really come together and you seem so comfortable with everything you are taking on!

Viva Italia :high-five::circle-of-love::cheer::cheer:
Thank you.

It does make me happy, even when things don't quite go as planned, but than again, nothing ever does.
I love your enthusiasm as well, and, you are so eloquent. I cant wait to see what you come up with in your next journal.

Viva l'Italia indeed.:adore:

20 Gallons of water later........
amnesia Haze girls in the photoperiod tent got nutrients. Entering week 6 in flower. I supported some of the buds and did a light defoliation.

20211022_133642.jpg

The lonely Blueberry Kush in the 3x5 photo tent also got nutes, but surprised me with a few spider mites. NO PROBLEM. They don't scare me anymore. I gave her some defoliation and sprayed SNS 217 on the leaves ( each leaf individually, not on the buds), and now she is sitting there with the light off and a fan drying her and blasting those suckers away.
I'm glad she is all alone in there, I will go catch some more ladybugs, and surround the tent with a nice sprinkle of DE

20211022_133706.jpg

To be continued..........

The Autoflower room got some attention as well.

The Lemon Diesels and Northern lights got water and SNS 209 soil drench.

The Grandaddy Purple and Strawberry Kush got nutrients and some defoliation. They are in week 6 of veg, so I hope my photoperiods in the tents hurry up and finish.
20211022_135726.jpg

In the photoperiod veg room the two Jack Herrers and the Strawberry Kush got nutrients and soil drench as well.. The Jacks are in 7th week of vegging. I need room!!!! lol
20211022_135810.jpg

The Girlscout cookies that were topped and fed yesterday had a growth spurt overnight. I love these girls
20211022_135823.jpg

as I said before, 20 Gallons of water.

I am so grateful I found this handy dandy syphon pump. I can syphon my solutions into watering cans, or if I feel like lifting the bucket I can water the plants directly with it. Nice and slow.

20211022_141103.jpg

For now...." That's all Folks", until next time.

Thank you.

It does make me happy, even when things don't quite go as planned, but than again, nothing ever does.
I love your enthusiasm as well, and, you are so eloquent. I cant wait to see what you come up with in your next journal.

Viva l'Italia indeed.:adore:
Your girls, all 50 of them :rofl: look great! Nice job with the topping and the clones are so beautiful-you know I'm partial to the Ammy room lol but they all look so happy. You have a lot going on in there, I'm glad your kids are grown and you can nap after your morning coffee if you need to! You are doing so much awesome stuff!

Thank you so much...still have those pregnancy emotions so don't get too complimentary cause I'll cry :laughtwo:

Your girls, all 50 of them :rofl: look great! Nice job with the topping and the clones are so beautiful-you know I'm partial to the Ammy room lol but they all look so happy. You have a lot going on in there, I'm glad your kids are grown and you can nap after your morning coffee if you need to! You are doing so much awesome stuff!

Thank you so much...still have those pregnancy emotions so don't get too complimentary cause I'll cry :laughtwo:
Shhhh, I tell you a secret.

I just put 4 Photoperiod Lemon Diesel in the soil, and 2 G13. I have a friend that needs to fill his flower room, so I share, but I never get tired to see those babies sprout and those clones grow roots.

I do get to nap occasionally, but I also have one of my sons at home I take care of. He has MS. That is the reason I started growing in the first place, it has some benefits for him. Now I make gummies and concentrates for some of my friends with other health issues. I have a lot of trim and larf to make them with, so I just give them away.

BTW I think I still have some of those pregnancy hormones.
:hug:

Shhhh, I tell you a secret.

I just put 4 Photoperiod Lemon Diesel in the soil, and 2 G13. I have a friend that needs to fill his flower room, so I share, but I never get tired to see those babies sprout and those clones grow roots.

I do get to nap occasionally, but I also have one of my sons at home I take care of. He has MS. That is the reason I started growing in the first place, it has some benefits for him. Now I make gummies and concentrates for some of my friends with other health issues. I have a lot of trim and larf to make them with, so I just give them away.

BTW I think I still have some of those pregnancy hormones.
:hug:
Omg yaay!!! Sharing is caring!!! That's so cool, I wish I had someone to give to instead of always being given some to take care of lol

Do you find that it helps your son? I'm so sorry to hear that, it must be challenging at best. Rewarding I hope knowing that the edibles will help your family and friends-thats so sweet of you. Was your son diagnosed early in pregnancy or was it something that developed later on?

Pregnancy hormones turned mom hormones...they are the worst...I cry in some All-State Insurance commericals...God forbid I start on these Disney movies we watch, I'm always hiding tears lol

Thanks for sharing w me. It's rare that I find girls I like to talk to. Salute.

:green_heart::peace:

Omg yaay!!! Sharing is caring!!! That's so cool, I wish I had someone to give to instead of always being given some to take care of lol

Do you find that it helps your son? I'm so sorry to hear that, it must be challenging at best. Rewarding I hope knowing that the edibles will help your family and friends-thats so sweet of you. Was your son diagnosed early in pregnancy or was it something that developed later on?

Pregnancy hormones turned mom hormones...they are the worst...I cry in some All-State Insurance commericals...God forbid I start on these Disney movies we watch, I'm always hiding tears lol

Thanks for sharing w me. It's rare that I find girls I like to talk to. Salute.

:green_heart::peace:
Salute to you.
My son was diagnosed at 21 while he was in college. He is now 33. He has Primary Progressive MS. Cannabis helps with tremors and appetite. He has no pain fortunately, but a friend of mine has pain with MS, and smoking helps him.
Edibles help me with insomnia.
Thanks for listening.

Salute to you.
My son was diagnosed at 21 while he was in college. He is now 33. He has Primary Progressive MS. Cannabis helps with tremors and appetite. He has no pain fortunately, but a friend of mine has pain with MS, and smoking helps him.
Edibles help me with insomnia.
Thanks for listening.
God bless you. I'm glad this helps all of you in some way. Even if it is just a little

Hi Gabs!

Hope the girls and you are doing well this afternoon! Having yet another coffee and thinking of my coffee club friend.

At least you don't have to worry about 20gl of water today!

Always look forward to seeing a notification on your journals pop up on my screen!

Ciao!

Hi Gabs!

Hope the girls and you are doing well this afternoon! Having yet another coffee and thinking of my coffee club friend.

At least you don't have to worry about 20gl of water today!

Always look forward to seeing a notification on your journals pop up on my screen!

Ciao!
Ciao Bella,

I briefly checked on everybody today, burped all my jars, twice, and had a great afternoon with friends. I just put the chickens to bed, and checked on the girls one more time.

I will see you in the morning. :nomo:, Have a great night!

Ciao Bella,

I briefly checked on everybody today, burped all my jars, twice, and had a great afternoon with friends. I just put the chickens to bed, and checked on the girls one more time.

I will see you in the morning. :nomo:, Have a great night!
Hurray love! Glad you hung out with friends and had a fantastic afternoon!! :)

Some days they need more attention than others...we were talking about your actual chickens this time? Hope the rest of your night is as relaxing as the first half of your day! Check in tomorrow :high-five:

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Good news in the Autoflower room. My first auto, Northern Lights 1, is finally showing sign that she is ready. Just a little while longer. She sprouted on July 28 and has been flowering for 63 days. It has some deficiencies that I could not quite resolve, but it continued to grow.
Here she is
20211024_152233.jpg

Close up. Probably another week

0.jpg

a.jpg

The 2x4 veg room is getting crowded, the Strawberry Kush and the Jack Herrer are ready to flip. This room has a very good light and the girls grow fast. Unfortunately, the girls in the flower tents are not finished yet. I could flip the room after I remove the two girl scout cookies and put them in with the autos, the only issue is that this room has some light leaks from the floorboards because it's under the stairs. Hight is not an issue. :hmmmm: I need to think about this. Suggestions anyone?
20211024_144404.jpg

These two are getting flipped today..
I solved the light leak issue from the upstairs floor board. I put a rug over the floor.
They have been vegging for 8 weeks, and since my flowering photos are taking their sweet time, I'm flipping this room.
Last night, before lights out, they got a shower with SNS 217. I'm not taking any chances with those wantering Borgs.
12/12 from tonight.
IT'S ON FOLKS!

20211026_123434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom