Multi Strain Perpetual Grow

This one woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
What's up with the droopy leaves?
7 weeks in veg, she is not completely dry yet, she was fed a week ago.

20211026_123521.jpg
Hiiiii!!! Think she's just a little hungry. They show similar symptoms, droopy leaves like that

The 2x4 veg room is getting crowded, the Strawberry Kush and the Jack Herrer are ready to flip. This room has a very good light and the girls grow fast. Unfortunately, the girls in the flower tents are not finished yet. I could flip the room after I remove the two girl scout cookies and put them in with the autos, the only issue is that this room has some light leaks from the floorboards because it's under the stairs. Hight is not an issue. :hmmmm: I need to think about this. Suggestions anyone?
20211024_144404.jpg
They look so great in there though!! Hope you're having a good Monday Gabs!

I had a good Monday. Thank you.
I hope you are having a good Tuesday. Lol
Fuck me it is Tuesday...I need more coffee. Mid-day coffee club?

Well be safe while you're out. No actually TK was off today because of the pending rain and it missed us. Just cloudy here...

These gals are not very happy.
Strawberry Kush 3 was droopy a few days ago, today it was much worse. It was fed 8 days ago. It felt kind of dry, so I watered it. WRONG. It got much worse afterwards. This is the result. Ouch.

20211028_202233.jpg

The Girlscout cookies, as well as Audrey 1 and 2,
are doing the same thing. Is it possible that I overwatered everything??? What else could it be?

20211028_202225.jpg

Don't mind the ladybugs. I got 300 of them because I still find spider mites. Not many, but you can't be too careful. Right now I have ladybugs up my...... well, you know what.

I tried to respond to this earlier and the site kept freezing up on me, still not acting right...took forever to load your beautiful hanging NL pic. Congrats on the harvest, again...many more to come!

These gals are not very happy.
Strawberry Kush 3 was droopy a few days ago, today it was much worse. It was fed 8 days ago. It felt kind of dry, so I watered it. WRONG. It got much worse afterwards. This is the result. Ouch.

20211028_202233.jpg

The Girlscout cookies, as well as Audrey 1 and 2,
are doing the same thing. Is it possible that I overwatered everything??? What else could it be?

20211028_202225.jpg

Don't mind the ladybugs. I got 300 of them because I still find spider mites. Not many, but you can't be too careful. Right now I have ladybugs up my...... well, you know what.
See I tried to quote before and couldn't now I actually got all these updates of yours...anyway...just seems like too much water...I don't see anything else wrong!! Are the pots heavy like they're saturated? Coloring is fine and no bent tips...just give it time?

Omg. Where oh where did you buy ladybugs because I would very much like to purchase some myself. I joked of releasing them into my tents but never thought I actually could-didn't bother to research!

See I tried to quote before and couldn't now I actually got all these updates of yours...anyway...just seems like too much water...I don't see anything else wrong!! Are the pots heavy like they're saturated? Coloring is fine and no bent tips...just give it time?

Omg. Where oh where did you buy ladybugs because I would very much like to purchase some myself. I joked of releasing them into my tents but never thought I actually could-didn't bother to research!
Amazon.

300 for $14.00. They were all very much alive. Arrived in 2 days. Some of them just want to hang out in my hair.

Hey, look at me, I figured out how to quote. :high-five:

I did not lift the pots, my bad. I figured that by now I should know if they need water or not. Something is nagging me about this. I will put a fan on the bottom of the pots and tilt them tomorrow, to see if I can dry them out a bit.
Keep you posted.

Thanks for the help.

Amazon.

300 for $14.00. They were all very much alive. Arrived in 2 days. Some of them just want to hang out in my hair.
I want 300 just for my hair :hippy:
Hey, look at me, I figured out how to quote. :high-five:

I did not lift the pots, my bad. I figured that by now I should know if they need water or not. Something is nagging me about this. I will put a fan on the bottom of the pots and tilt them tomorrow, to see if I can dry them out a bit.
Keep you posted.

Thanks for the help.

Haha get it girl! I just figured out the multi-quote function a few days ago...idk why it's so hard for me to grasp modern technologies. I'm stuck in my old soul back in the 60s.

Try it out, it can't hurt!! They'll be OK though...nothing major...anytime

Today's update from the Autoflower/Veg room.

Grandaddy purple 5 is going to join the flowering Amnesia Haze photos in the 4x4 tent. She was sprayed with SNS 217 yesterday, and left in the dark until now.

20211101_063902.jpg

Sour diesel 3 and 1 are coming along nicely. They will probably be done in the beginning of December. Feeding day today.

20211101_063949.jpg

20211101_070050.jpg

Northern Lights 3 is ahead of the sour diesels. The leaves are starting to turn a bit yellow, but that is fairly normal at this stage, anyway, it's feeding day today.
I love this strain!!!!:love:

20211101_065910.jpg

I did a sponge to hold water, raisins and small bug house near ceiling so they would stay warm in winter…

another cool trick is to make ladybug elevator…. just piece of yellow masons or carpenter twine that stretches between ladybug condo and attaches to your containers…. they love it and will climb up and down…. take a raisin and wax the twine so raisin scent attracts them to learn easy route

had a good population during summer but it appears they died off…so I’m wandering if there will be any larvae in my grow room this spring

I did a sponge to hold water, raisins and small bug house near ceiling so they would stay warm in winter…

another cool trick is to make ladybug elevator…. just piece of yellow masons or carpenter twine that stretches between ladybug condo and attaches to your containers…. they love it and will climb up and down…. take a raisin and wax the twine so raisin scent attracts them to learn easy route

had a good population during summer but it appears they died off…so I’m wandering if there will be any larvae in my grow room this spring
Bug house, ladybug elevator. What great ideas! I will try it, and keep you posted.
I never liked insects, but ladybugs are growing on me.

Northern Lights Auto 1

This girl was a pleasure to harvest. I am glad I wet trimmed most of it because it's very sticky and it took a while to manicure it before jarring. I like to jar a little wet because I am afraid of over drying. The Rh went up to 72% in the jars, so I placed the buds in a paper bag overnight. Tomorrow I will try again.

20211101_153606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom