My First Grow & I'm Gonna Need Help Along The Way

JohnnyC

Decided to grow some autos...this is my first attempt at growing so I will be doing it as easily as possible, I will be growing organically with hot soil. I ordered my seeds from crop king seeds. Currently I'm growing ny diesels and one white widow they are on day 5 from sprout

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: My First Grow & I'm Gonna Need Help Along The Way

420-magazine-mobile2037318012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1761038404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile176471025.jpg

So of the 3 autos I have going, two ny diesels are growing slow the one widow seems to be doing great. Got lights on 20/4 I water them about an hour or so after lights turn on..been watering every 3 days. Making sure I know the weight of the pots when there fully watered, fully Dry and in between. Today is day 8 from sprout , I'm hoping they will turn around we will see I always ph with earth juice I know a lot of people hate the shit but it's been working for me...i could even just be worried it's just the ww is all perky and big and the other two the leaves are curling down a little..sorry these are my first born I moved my light from 22" to like 28" see how they are in the morning I guess.

Some China man made my light it's a king plus 800w full spectrum,nothing special gonna need another led in order to fill this 50"x50"x79" I also am using 2 10" T5 fluorescent lights attached to the side of this light. Right now light is 28" above canopy

Back
Top Bottom