Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

Do you have a link to share?
Midwest mushroom supply was one but if you google it you’ll find several different ones. I saw one that was for a bag without the spores for 40 bucks and a syringe of gulf coast Cubensis was about 20. Seeing that is what I have experience with that’s what I’m going with but they have like 25 different types from everywhere. CL🍀

Midwest mushroom supply was one but if you google it you’ll find several different ones. I saw one that was for a bag without the spores for 40 bucks and a syringe of gulf coast Cubensis was about 20. Seeing that is what I have experience with that’s what I’m going with but they have like 25 different types from everywhere. CL🍀
🙏 I found one! And I got 4/10# bags of 2 flush spores on the way $15US cheap shipping to! its for my worm bin compost pile they also have the medicinal ones I put the link up on my bio char thread for that one

🙏 I found one! And I got 4/10# bags of 2 flush spores on the way $15US cheap shipping to! its for my worm bin compost pile they also have the medicinal ones I put the link up on my bio char thread for that one
They are just the regular for The garden

Next time you’re in Florida let me know and I’ll see what I can do. CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:
We have weilii mushrooms up here. I've found them on walking trails or new subdivisions where the ground has been disturbed.
The cow manure in fla works too if you don't get shot on private property..lol
:passitleft:

We have weilii mushrooms up here. I've found them on walking trails or new subdivisions where the ground has been disturbed.
The cow manure in fla works too if you don't get shot on private property..lol
:passitleft:
They’re a lot rarer in North Georgia but yeah under perfect conditions they grow there. And mostly occur in cow shit. CL🍀

So stoked to see this here. I'm really wanting to get into mushroom cultivation, my biggest hurdle right now is finding a reliable source of spores. I'm not savvy enough to figure out bitcoin - cashapp - whatever payment methods most of them require.

I recently bought a grow bag and some Hawaiian Cubensi spores and it was a total failure. I want to grow some Jedi Mind F*$%.

Excited to follow along and learn! Thanks!

So stoked to see this here. I'm really wanting to get into mushroom cultivation, my biggest hurdle right now is finding a reliable source of spores. I'm not savvy enough to figure out bitcoin - cashapp - whatever payment methods most of them require.

I recently bought a grow bag and some Hawaiian Cubensi spores and it was a total failure. I want to grow some Jedi Mind F*$%.

I'm in talks with several different mushroom supply vendors to sponsor this new forum, including spores.

Give me a week and I should have things more tweaked and dialed in for you all.

Do you have any idea 💡 why it was a failure? Maybe 🤔 some advice on what not to do. CL🍀

I'm in talks with several different mushroom supply vendors to sponsor this new forum, including spores.

Give me a week and I should have things more tweaked and dialed in for you all.
That’s awesome, now I’m happy that I haven’t ordered anything yet because I would much rather buy something from a @420 Magazine Sponsor. I’m going to try making a Martha tent. I already have a good idea for making one using a wardrobe closet. I know that I can recoup my expenses providing fresh scrooms to my hood. lol But of course friends are always free. CL🍀. :surf::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom