Need advice: First time grower

You can try yellow cards for a start, but they're only good for a mild infestation. If you can get your hands on some Gnat Nix, that would be the best approach. Mix up a batch and use that for your nute water for a few days and you should be good to go.

I don't grow coco but I have poured a gallon of straight 3% H2O2 though a pot of soil and the plant came through fine.

Also, aim a fan at the soil line to keep them from landing on the pot. They don't fly all that well in a breeze.

You can try yellow cards for a start, but they're only good for a mild infestation. If you can get your hands on some Gnat Nix, that would be the best approach. Mix up a batch and use that for your nute water for a few days and you should be good to go.

I don't grow coco but I have poured a gallon of straight 3% H2O2 though a pot of soil and the plant came through fine.

Also, aim a fan at the soil line to keep them from landing on the pot. They don't fly all that well in a breeze.
Aight! Thanks alot!

So little update, added more yellow card and lowered my oscillating fan for more wind on soil. The problem doesnt seem to spread but ill watch this carefully. Now that its day 35 I started the bigbud. By the look of my plants, what you guys suggest I do. (Do I need to defoliate a bit because very bushy? Should I stop lst? Any other tips? Bud sites looks to have hard time to make it through
20191015_190221.jpg
20191015_145303.jpg

You can tuck leaves under to expose bud sites without taking them off, but if tucking them makes them touch the soil, you're better off removing them. Any leaves touching the soil should be removed.

It's always hard to tie down the lettuce-pheno plants with no node spacing. You just do the best you can. But don't stop until stretch is over! Gotta spread the growth hormones around.

Update - picture is day 39 yesterday. Do you think everything is going well? All im using is some calmag at 0.25ml/L. AN nutrients 3 parts ph perfect at 1.25ml/L and big bud at 2ml/L. EC 1300. is that enough?
20191019_202021.jpg

@stoneotter @hawk4200 . Sorry to tag you guys but I have no answers.. also, now day 43 have some buds on bruce autos. Blueberry only starting to flowers. Did i start the flowers nute too early? When do I stop bigbud if I started too early?
20191023_165029.jpg
20191022_212222.jpg
20191023_164042.jpg
20191023_165007.jpg
Hey Paul, The lifcycle of Autos in my signature will tell you. Autos want veg nutes until they end stretching and begin to really focus on budding up. It's a little longer than we think at first but when you think about it we want them to grow their best structure before adding buds to it. Check the link out. Never worry about calling me. If I can help It's my pleasure.

Hey Paul, The lifcycle of Autos in my signature will tell you. Autos want veg nutes until they end stretching and begin to really focus on budding up. It's a little longer than we think at first but when you think about it we want them to grow their best structure before adding buds to it. Check the link out. Never worry about calling me. If I can help It's my pleasure.
Well I think the stretch is over since a week or so, Im just afraid they dont produce much.

But reading the life cycle it might just come a bit later. Any harm done if I used flowering nutes too soon?

Day 46 of 7th week. One blueberry (the one in coco) doesnt want to flower while the three others are. Feeding the one in coco at ph 5.8 ec 1500. Your thoughts?
20191026_134441.jpg
20191026_134502.jpg
Looks like they're having an extended stretch by the way they're growing light green. Oh wait. It's the coco one so the others are in soil?

Looks like they're having an extended stretch by the way they're growing light green. Oh wait. It's the coco one so the others are in soil?
Yes its weird looks like the one in coco stopped growing it was bigger than the others in soil before. It doesnt look like its producing flowers? Idk what to do, just wait? Looks healthy and stem is as big as a thumb

Yes its weird looks like the one in coco stopped growing it was bigger than the others in soil before. It doesnt look like its producing flowers? Idk what to do, just wait? Looks healthy and stem is as big as a thumb
Coco requires feeding at least once a day and shouldn't be let to dry. Did you get that memo? :) If you've been watering like the others , then she might be behind.

Coco requires feeding at least once a day and shouldn't be let to dry. Did you get that memo? :) If you've been watering like the others , then she might be behind.
Not the problem. Watering 3-4 times a day to runoff. What else could it be? Not enough nutes? I feed it at ec 1500 right now.

Back
Top Bottom