Newbie Help with Ebb & Flow

Re: Newbie Help

Finally after much grief was able to get ALL the pieces here for my system. Ended up going with a Botanicare 3x3 with a 20gal res sitting in a FastFit frame. It has a 211gph pump, not sure if that is going to be ideal or not? I placed two 6" air bars into the res along with a temp probe.

20170519_182653_HDR.jpg

Going to mix up my first batch of nutes to use in the res. They will be receiving there first big girl meal starting tomorrow.

:volcano-smiley:

That's the same thing that I'm running including the 211 gph pump. Trust me when I say the pump will be more than sufficient. Take it for a trail run before you put any nutes in the res and turn the pump on and time to see how long it takes to fill the tray and then cut it off to see how long it takes to drain. This would be a great time to see how much water is left standing in the table so you can adjust the angle on the legs opposite of the drain to get all the water out of the tray. ;)

That's the same thing that I'm running including the 211 gph pump. Trust me when I say the pump will be more than sufficient. Take it for a trail run before you put any nutes in the res and turn the pump on and time to see how long it takes to fill the tray and then cut it off to see how long it takes to drain. This would be a great time to see how much water is left standing in the table so you can adjust the angle on the legs opposite of the drain to get all the water out of the tray. ;)

Great idea, will take a look now to see if there is any water being trapped. Thanks! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom