Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Hey @Kismet this is where I learned the ropes ,,give it a go think you'd be surprised at wot u can accomplish,
20210424_163944.jpg

That was my first crop ,me an the misses popped a couple of fresh ones an dried the rest
A very pleasant evening was had by one and all lol :hippy:

Nice ,,I see u jar is pinning already must b ready to fruit ,,wot species r u growing??
Yeah I think I caught the same bug lol

Yeah when I was a teenager and into my twenties :cheesygrinsmiley: it was legal to pick em and consume ,,but it was illegal to dry or prepare in solution,,now there a class A thru n thru ,,the UK is getting more bolloks day by day in every area of life :ganjamon:

The law here doesn't look kindly on lots of things. But they can suck it in my opinion. I am too old to care these days
I'm of the same opinion :cheesygrinsmiley:
Blue meanies. Birthed 4 jars couple of days ago. Got to find some room for these.
Since that was my first crop I went with the b+ cubensis but I'm looking for something else for next crop ,would u recommend the meanies ?? Was thinking of golden teacher or penis envy but that's mainly wots easier to get hold of now ,,fukkin BREXIT got a lot to answer for :cheesygrinsmiley:

And today these
20210430_062612.jpg
by the end of the day should have a couple to pick or wait until morning an crop the lot :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oi!!! Hell yah grow the Meanies they wrecked me a few years ago. Literally was 2 tiny shrooms. Gave one to my friend that looked like a tiny dick and laughed but we were a psychedilc mess . Good times. :roorrip:
If it was two tiny shrooms and it wrecked you it was the real Blue Meanies that are Pan Cyan and very potent. There is a Cubensis strain called Blue Meanies as well, but not the same thing.

I literally had to hold my friend up until her husband got there . She went on a weird introspective trip and was crying most of the time. When he arrived at the pub he thought i was joking when i said hold your wife up. Was definitely a trip. I had fun and some hippy chick invited me up to her house in the sticks to party so was a good night of blazing haha.

I'm just on my last week before harvesting my very first cannabis crop, and that growing experience transformed me... I, all of a sudden, love gardening and science stuff... things I hated before. I've done shrooms 3x in my life, the 3rd time was last week. I decided I really like them, and want to try microdosing...but just like cannabis, I want to grow my own. I was surprised how much less complex these seem, although I'm not saying they are easy... just less stuff to it than weed.

This is penis envy mycelium colonizing, and im thinking of running a broke boi tek golden teacher spawn as well

I have a max yield bin, and when I bought it I didn't realize how much spawn I will need... so I have to do some G2G to colonize more jars

20210517_152211.jpg

Haven't posted any pics in awhile, these are some PE fruits that are wonderfully potent. This strain of PE has the thick stems, mutated caps and the crinkled stems. I have APE and PE Uncut on the way(Also some PANs). I recently took down the Martha tent and had a wonderful time during COVID experimenting and what not. I was so addicted to blocks this year I ran over 40 through the tent. I do have a few PE jars left to finish out, ALL in Fun(GI).

View media item 1821556
View media item 1821555
View media item 1821549
View media item 1821548
View media item 1821547
View media item 1827792No Spores... All in One Manure Cake!

You nailed it Stoned, Agar wedge to Light Malt Extract LC. I normally do Agar to Grain, but I've always wanted to play with LC's for the experience and the FUN of something new to me. Every once in awhile you get spores with PE varieties, but it's not often. Sometimes you have to use a Qtip to get anything at all. I'm an AGAR guy so you can always clone a fruit if you need to. It was 500ml of LC so NO shortage of spores. :volcano-smiley:

Here is some PE that were grown outside!

View media item 1827981
View media item 1827982
View media item 1827983
View media item 1827984
View media item 1827985
View media item 1827990
View media item 1827989
View media item 1827988
View media item 1827987
View media item 1827986These suckers are scary looking, I threw some old recycled soil on top of the sub
for a casing layer and to protect the sub from drying out in open air. I just misted the
top layer here and there with a water hose sprayer. The bluing is Amazing. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom