Quadlining an Auto! Who did it?

@Perfect Sun LED harvested a little over a kilogram from an autoflowering cannabis plant, if I remember correctly.

I have quadded my auto and she is turning into a monster. Check her out in my current grow journal:

@Perfect Sun LED harvested a little over a kilogram from an autoflowering cannabis plant, if I remember correctly.

Yes that was Neil/formerly Ledrf/Perfect Sun. Pretty sure there is a YouTube video of it floating around too. His setup is beyond the casual grower. Sealed environment with CO2 supplementation, coco, and an auto watering system that feeds 2x daily if I'm correct.

@farside05 is another doing impressive things with autos.

Thanks. I'm not a fan of quadlining. Tried it once and wasn't impressed. I've seen others that have done it with great success though. I typically just top and train around Day 21-23, which is normally around node 5-6. It's also usually right after they show their sex too.

Been lurking thru ur journals, and others, and will see what the girls tell me. Im on the fence with soil vs coco-hydro-???
15 seeds on the way, and will be only med source till next years outdoor season.
Running 4 first and will most likely try a few thing on a few of them, in a totally disorganized way. From @Weed Seeds Express I am getting 12 x Cheese Auto Fem and 3 x GG autofem. 2' by 6 or 8' closet.

Been lurking thru ur journals, and others, and will see what the girls tell me. Im on the fence with soil vs coco-hydro-???
15 seeds on the way, and will be only med source till next years outdoor season.
Running 4 first and will most likely try a few thing on a few of them, in a totally disorganized way. From @Weed Seeds Express I am getting 12 x Cheese Auto Fem and 3 x GG autofem. 2' by 6 or 8' closet.

It appears from other posts that you're trying to keep costs down too. Frankly I'm a fan of peat based soil-less mixes as a growing medium (ie Pro-Mix). If you have a Walmart nearby, you can probably find Pro-Mix Premium Moisture Control or Pro-Mix Premium Organic Garden Mix. They are the same product but the Garden Mix is a couple dollars cheaper per bale. Each compressed pack will fill two five gallon grow bags, so 10 gallons of grow medium. The benefit of peat based mixes is that you don't have to water as often as you do with coco and they are buffered mediums so you don't have to mess around with pH adjusting your nutrient solutions.

Peat is sounding better, for me. Less pH swings is a big plus, thanks for pointing that out.
Sideline: Buddy grows shrooms for a living; any way to incorporate any of that fungi into my 'soil ' ???

Peat is sounding better, for me. Less pH swings is a big plus, thanks for pointing that out.
Sideline: Buddy grows shrooms for a living; any way to incorporate any of that fungi into my 'soil ' ???

Are you asking if you can grow shrooms in the same container as your weed? Or are you asking if you can add some kind of beneficials to your peat based soil-less mix? If it's the later, there's really no point if you are going to use bottled nutes. All the elements are readily available to the plant without needing to be broken down by any microbes. If it's the former, I'm not certain since I've never looked into growing shrooms, but the idea of having fungus around my weed doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Farside, that is true, but my setup is not that expensive. I know the cost is more than some can afford, but I do keep it as cheap as possible.

However, I have done 8-11 oz autos using no CO2, no AC or humidifier. Just a good light in coco watered by hand once or twice a day until runoff.

However, I have done 8-11 oz autos using no CO2, no AC or humidifier. Just a good light in coco watered by hand once or twice a day until runoff.

It's definitely doable. I'm sure you hit those numbers more often than I. My best is 28.5 oz off 3 autos in a tiny 32"x 32" tent. That's hella grams per sq meter. Wish I could duplicate that every run.

Back
Top Bottom