RPN'S First Indoor Auto flower Grow

Day 24
Things are happening now
24.jpg

Day 29
29.jpg

These ladies adjusted well to the new light and mega crop feeding.
Anyone using Megacrop might be able to answer this for me. Are you feeding every time you water with autos? Or do you use a schedule? Feed twice then water etc. I hope that makes sense. I couldn't find this answer in the Megacrop thread.

Day 29
29.jpg

These ladies adjusted well to the new light and mega crop feeding.
Anyone using Megacrop might be able to answer this for me. Are you feeding every time you water with autos? Or do you use a schedule? Feed twice then water etc. I hope that makes sense. I couldn't find this answer in the Megacrop thread.
:morenutes: :morenutes: :morenutes:

Feed every time unless you see a reason to water only. Never skip a beat on feeding. If your plants get too much because of overfeeding you can do a reset which is about 75% runoff of the pot size.

Yep great pickup! Im jealous, i got the tsw2000 and immediately as i got it said I neeeeeed want the 3000!
Also running mc with my current auto. What @MrSauga said....Ive fed each time with no issues thus far!

Yep great pickup! Im jealous, i got the tsw2000 and immediately as i got it said I neeeeeed want the 3000!
Also running mc with my current auto. What @MrSauga said....Ive fed each time with no issues thus far!
I was going to get the 2000 myself and said to myself. Will I just want the 3000 in a month. So I fixed that doubt at my purchase. Glad I did. So far I am very happy with it. Anything but blurple lol
Thank you for the answer to my question. That was much appreciated. I will feed every watering also. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom