RPN'S First Indoor Auto flower Grow

Day 39 things are filling in nicely I think. Still some things to work out on my first grow. But we are getting there.
9940ABD3-43ED-4BD6-AC43-88DDC2D82742.jpeg
91C59B94-A269-49C6-9590-7C75209261B0.jpeg
I def need a tent like that

Slowly increasing as I do have half recommended dose of Gai Green dry amendments in the mix which is making me nervous.
I have to ask why continue with the Gaia? or MC? I would use one or the other. MC already has a specific NPK ratio that cannabis likes and when added with other ammendments it throws it out of whack, possibly building up more of one nutrient over the other.
My suggesstion would be to drop the Gaia and use the MC only at 4.5g/4L.

I have to ask why continue with the Gaia? or MC? I would use one or the other. MC already has a specific NPK ratio that cannabis likes and when added with other ammendments it throws it out of whack, possibly building up more of one nutrient over the other.
My suggesstion would be to drop the Gaia and use the MC only at 4.5g/4L.
Sorry if I mislead on that last post. In the beginning when I made my media I added the Gai Green dry amendments at half the recommended dose. I have not topped off with the Gai or used it since I made my medium. I am strictly using the MG now since I received it. Do You think or suggest I should up my grams more now? Thank you for the help and input it is truly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom