Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Nothing scary about her Stone!

She's a looker. :Rasta:

MOVIN ON UPDATE

Hey all, this purple Ghost Candy is looking so healthy! She's going slowly but not skipping meals! I can see the color green I like in her! Hope it lasts! Who knows when flip will be for this one? I don't! If I had to guess I'd go with at least a week. I'm starting to level the level canopy now. Moving her branches to the outer perimeter of the pot as time rolls on.

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy

BOO!
Amazingggggggg!

Highya SO,

She is a looker!! A lot of different shades of green, and they're all gorgeous! Colas are coming up all over! What a beautiful looking biomass!! Happy Smokin'

She does have good color you can see the shade where she is growing, and I have never lst before but the top looks like a job. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
LST is a lot of fun for me Keith. Every plant is different and there's so many ways to do it. Since I have trouble doing things repeatedly, changing up the way they go makes it fun!
Seedsman has got to use that plant on their website. It's a beaut!
She is!
Nothing scary about her Stone!

She's a looker. :Rasta:
Hehe, the scary thing is when to flip?
Amazingggggggg!
Almost time for the song!
Highya SO,

She is a looker!! A lot of different shades of green, and they're all gorgeous! Colas are coming up all over! What a beautiful looking biomass!! Happy Smokin'
I'm hoping to fill the tent! We'll see. Funny she's not using Cal/mag like the other tent. Every three days for this one, not daily. So far anyway.

Back
Top Bottom