The Vault: Kannabia Mega Give-Away, Almost 30 Prizes To Be Sent

The Vault

420 Sponsor
kannabia-mega-give-away.jpg

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of 420 Magazine, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 5-pack of Lemon Haze Auto, and a 4-pack of Kritic Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread.

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll send a DM to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault

I've never tried Kannabia seeds but I think I would like the Lemon Haze. I wish seedbanks listed the terpenes of each strain as that's what I use to determine which strains I want to try. Do you have any intention on adding this info at some point?

Cool, free stuff. :yahoo:
I've never tried seeds from kannabia before.
How do you pronounce it? :hmmmm: Is it? Kanna-byer?, Kanna-B- ya?,
Kannab-ya? Kannab-ear? kann-a-beer?
Anyhoo.. I would love to try the Kritic Auto please. It says in the description; 70 days from seed to harvest. That sounds absolutely awesome. I've got to try her:cheesygrinsmiley:
We all appreciate this offer @George from The Vault . :thanks: for being an awesome sponsor

Ps. Do you get any free stickers with this offer? We all love stickers :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cant lie never tried kannabia before but you have some nice strains for sale hmmmm S.A.G.E Feminised Seeds.
maybe hmmm White Choco Haze.

Great offer for 420ers another sponsor stepping up and helping the community out :thumb:

kannabia-mega-give-away.jpg

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of 420 Magazine, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 5-pack of Lemon Haze Auto, and a 4-pack of Kritic Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread.

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll send a DM to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault Kritik sounds ace would love some.

Thank you Lui and team Vault. I’ve never tried Kannabia seeds but I would like to.
I just checked out their site, it looks nice. I would love to try both the Lemon Haze and the Kritic. Both look like great autos.

Never had the experience of Kannabia, but the Lemon Haze sure sounds nice for some auto Hinterhoff action!

The last seeds I bought from @George from The Vault were excellent!
Haven't had the pleasure of trying Kannabia yet, but that Kritic auto sounds good!

I realize it's not a contest... to me this is fun :D

Tis nothing but a Swiss Dream
Or is it the Silver Widow's Indica Cream
Ginger Punch and Russian Dolls
Mama Cultiva please bless these walls
This Thai Fantasy with all it's Amnesi
Turns Afrodite and Gnomo free
When Kaboom it hit me like a Kama Kush
All I needed was Big Bull to give a push
Colombian Jack came by today
Kannabia was all he could say

Lemon Haze is my craze

Too be honest I have never heard of you.

I have used Barneys Farm, G13, World Of Seeds, TH Seeds, Humboldt Seed, Pheno Finder, Dinafem, Green House, Dutch Passion and more.

I've only done a couple autoflowers, currently have Fro-Yo from G13 labs about to finish.

The Kritic Auto interests me because I am an Indica type o guy and do like the smell of a skunk.

Thx for this :thumb:

I have not grown Kannabia seeds before, I have no Haze seed growing experience either, so Super Lemon Haze would be a nice addition to my outdoor grow. I would be happy with any of the autos growing in our yard, awesome contest from Kannabia n The Vault, Thanks!

I have not tried Kannabia seeds before. Since I'm a new grower and haven't tried any in over 25 years, it's safe to say I haven't tried many. Your Kritic auto sounds good though!

Thanks for the awesome contest!

Back
Top Bottom