Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

When I had tried to pull off the helmet, I pulled Bubbles up too. There was the tiniest sprout. I replanted her with the helmet still on. I am assuming that little sprout is still there? This is a photo.

Resized_20240503_092741_1714746473498.jpeg
This is my bad šŸ˜ž I'm sorry I was not clear on how "I" remove the helmets..... I never just pull them straight off.... It's more of a delicate soft pry against the two sides of the seed until it lets go....like splitting pistachios.

I feel bad that my advice may have caused a death in the party..... So I'll be just reacting instead of responding for now.

Again super sorry šŸ˜”

This is my bad šŸ˜ž I'm sorry I was not clear on how "I" remove the helmets..... I never just pull them straight off.... It's more of a delicate soft pry against the two sides of the seed until it lets go....like splitting pistachios.

I feel bad that my advice may have caused a death in the party..... So I'll be just reacting instead of responding for now.

Again super sorry šŸ˜”
Stop that! Chit happens. It's a learning curve, and mistakes make us better growers in the end.
You keep on keeping on dude :green_heart:

Stop that! Chit happens. It's a learning curve, and mistakes make us better growers in the end.
You keep on keeping on dude :green_heart:
No! It was totally my bad and from the start, Bubbles was the straggler. I don't feel bad AT ALL. This is all a good thing and a learning thing. And heck, 3 of them were saved! I shouldda shoved all the girls deeper. Will do that next time. I am having a blast!

Again super sorry šŸ˜”
No worries at all! No sad faces, all happy! :) I read what you wrote then I read what she wrote, expanding on what you wrote. I knew better. I got overzealous because I did so good with the other 3 (? I think it was 3, been a long day at work) surgeries. :) Peace and love and I sooooo appreciate you and Lady Cannafan and and everyone!! šŸ„° Thank you, for real!

Again super sorry šŸ˜”
I hope you keep responding, Hazmat88! I could use your help :)

No worries at all! No sad faces, all happy! :) I read what you wrote then I read what she wrote, expanding on what you wrote. I knew better. I got overzealous because I did so good with the other 3 (? I think it was 3, been a long day at work) surgeries. :) Peace and love and I sooooo appreciate you and Lady Cannafan and and everyone!! šŸ„° Thank you, for real!
On with the grow! So glad you are having fun, it's supposed to be that way.
Looking forward to watching it all play out. :green_heart:

Thanks ...... And no worries I'm hard headed and not to easily detoured :rofl: .

So on to the garden.... How we looking today? Movement in kidz?

Oh and I wanted to point something out in one of the photos that made me go "šŸ‘€.....whoa".. in the below photo I noticed two (2) seedlings in one pot..... I know I know two plants one pot sounds fun and all.... And I feel like I've heard two something and one something somewhere else, but I'll move on from that :laugh:. But anyways that is a no-no as far as Ive seen. One could dominate the other and kill one off..... both will fight for space the whole time and both be small... Or both get big and suffocate each other.
Resized_20240503_092421_1714746270211~2.jpeg

Thanks ...... And no worries I'm hard headed and not to easily detoured :rofl: .

So on to the garden.... How we looking today? Movement in kidz?

Oh and I wanted to point something out in one of the photos that made me go "šŸ‘€.....whoa".. in the below photo I noticed two (2) seedlings in one pot..... I know I know two plants one pot sounds fun and all.... And I feel like I've heard two something and one something somewhere else, but I'll move on from that :laugh:. But anyways that is a no-no as far as Ive seen. One could dominate the other and kill one off..... both will fight for space the whole time and both be small... Or both get big and suffocate each other.
Resized_20240503_092421_1714746270211~2.jpeg
That's my husband's @passithere ... Not sure why he put 2 plants in one pot! I just asked him. He said he did it because he didn't think both seeds would pop.

On with the grow! So glad you are having fun, it's supposed to be that way.
Looking forward to watching it all play out. :green_heart:
Thank you!! I about to go check on them.

I have a lot to say concerning that we got a tent that we zip up and then unzip to see the plants. Maybe it is making them grow better butbI would rather be able to just sit beside the plants. So right now, we are using our only grow light (cheap from Amazon) but when the vivosun light arrives on Monday, I can take my 5 plants and the old grow light out of the tent and into my study/guest room and hopefully make a nice setup where they can grow and thrive while I ca still be able to just sit next to them and marvel at them like we were able to before the grow tent arrived. Also, I have resurrected an old camera and will be using that soon instead of my phone. Will have to reacquaint myself with how to take good pictures with it and also how to wirelessly upload pictures with it. My cell phone is a real struggle taking photos of my plants. Well anyway, without further adieu, updated photos of my plants. First, who knows -- Bubbles may actually grow. I determinedly and gently removed her helmet last night and buried her and I swear I see her starting to peek up. Maybe it's my wishful thinking but we will see. Two of my plants are doing awesome. With the current setup, my husband pretty much controls how far away and where the light source is from our 10 plants. So when I move them to the study, I will get the control for my 5 plants. I will need to figure out how far away the light should be, when the time comes. Another thing is that, at the stages my plants are at, I am super unsure of how much or how little to water with my spray bottle of spring water. Okay now... the photos.

Sister Bobbie and (Kathy) Bates (because I am a fan of her and Disjointed and haha Misery). Sister Bobbie and Bates are doing the best, I think, and they were doing the best of my 5 seeds from the start.

20240504_074857.jpg

Finally, Lucky. He is still bending over, almost in a U. (He is not touching the dirt on both ends of the U.) I wonder why he is bent like this. Seems like it is the light source, which is maybe too far. I need to read up on this on the 420Magazine www and see.

20240504_081850.jpg

[Edited to say day 6 not day 5] Day 6 of my five seeds being in soil. 3 are dead (or two are almost dead? Dunno.) (due to me not planting the seeds deep enough, mostly, I presume -- I followed the instructions with the packet to a tee, too...Ok I just re-read the instructions and they don't even say how deep to plant. Hmmm...) but two (Bates and Bobbie) are doing well I think. Bates and Bobbie were, in fact, the two that were doing the best to begin with (sprouting, etc.). Tomorrow we get our grow light and then I can take my two plants into the other room with this existing light and control my own conditions. I need to figure out exactly how far away the light source should be, and exactly how much water to give. No nutrients for the first 3 weeks, I think, are the instructions. I will have learned lessons (and I need to read more extensively the posts on the 420mag site) and I will also already have the equipment (pots, spray bottle, grow light, etc.) all ready for our grow in November where we will each again grow 5 of these same seeds, so I am optimistic.

20240505_160754.jpg

20240505_160746.jpg

20240505_160737.jpg

Back
Top Bottom