UK stand up!

didnt come over snippy bilbo. all good dude. There is a lot out of balance that we have sod all control of at all individually. I think for me , one of the major attractions of global forums like this is the chance to shrink the world slightly and see the people and not the nations political govt representatives for a change or the T.v/Media shills oopps i mean stars. lol Finding out that ALL americans are not opinionated, Merica yeah and fake "thankyou have a nice day" clones was a relief. lol. Seeing like minded growers here , communicating and discussing/debating on a subject rather than any other platform , highlights how common goals negate race ,creed,gender ect.... There is no indication of any of these in our profiles besides maybe gender and yet the support is 100%. Human race without propaganda 101. lol

Always good to have the UK growers in one place :goodjob: everyone
Thats what the 5.0 say too !!!. heehee. Happy 420 weekend Tomuk17. Are trying to keep it to growing stuff now. think i nearly murdered the thread !!!!

Bloody heatwave is fucking with my grow. lol .Wish it would fuck off . We go on holiday for sun in the UK !!! , its the law. Fooking brexit bolloxing the weather now too. I am writing to Tommeh

Thats what the 5.0 say too !!!. heehee. Happy 420 weekend Tomuk17. Are trying to keep it to growing stuff now. think i nearly murdered the thread !!!!

Bloody heatwave is fucking with my grow. lol .Wish it would fuck off . We go on holiday for sun in the UK !!! , its the law. Fooking brexit bolloxing the weather now too. I am writing to Tommeh
Haha so true, yh the weather's screwing with me aswel, I know we always moan when it rains but bloody hell I'd love some now for the sake of my plants lol, happy easter/420 weekend @Ganjagrandaddy

Hi everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the Easter weekend. Despite the heat messing with our plants. I won't get involved with the conspiracy theory stuff. If I want to know the truth I munch some magic truffles and fly through the universe. Ha ha.

This is why i dont go into that shit anymore cos either way all its gonna do is spin ya nut. You wont find the truth just vague snippets of truth in a vast sea of paranoia, fake news and lies. So light one up, live ya life, see and do what you can, be kind to others who inhabit this plain and mind ya own business lol. The universe is far to complex for our tiny minds to comprehend. If we were given the truth its highly likely we would put a gun in our mouths and instantly pull the trigger anyway lol.
Yeah that's me these days too mate. Been stuck down the rabbit hole a few times. Seen ufo twice now. The last time it was there clear as day for 5 minutes. Mrs and the neighbours saw it too. 2 of us tried to film it but all that came out was a blinding light. Couldn't see fek all. Just hear me going mad shoutin n swearing for 5 minutes lol. Was crazy though. Hard to tell size cos was far away but it was big. 10 meter diameter at least. could cover half the sky in less than a second. Moved way to fast and too smooth to be anything we made. Covering miles in the blink of an eye then coming to an Instant stop.
Saw the same thing 20 years ago too.

cant say ive seen any ufos, pretty convinced i seen a ghost though, was around 11/12, on a school trip to swanage, my friend saw it too, grey image of a crying woman in a mirror in the bathroom opposite our bunk bed, both ran screaming from the room, into the lounge of the bnb, all the teachers on the wine and two hysterical young boys freaking the fuck out lol woke the whole bnb up all the kids upstairs came down lol
but you guys are right; the rabbit hole brings nothing but anger for me at times, anger at peoples ignorance and subservience.
still @VetSmoke85 has it right, man after my own heart, magic truffles are just about the best thing in the world lol

cant say ive seen any ufos, pretty convinced i seen a ghost though, was around 11/12, on a school trip to swanage, my friend saw it too, grey image of a crying woman in a mirror in the bathroom opposite our bunk bed, both ran screaming from the room, into the lounge of the bnb, all the teachers on the wine and two hysterical young boys freaking the fuck out lol woke the whole bnb up all the kids upstairs came down lol
but you guys are right; the rabbit hole brings nothing but anger for me at times, anger at peoples ignorance and subservience.
still @VetSmoke85 has it right, man after my own heart, magic truffles are just about the best thing in the world lol
Ooh Ive got a good theory about the ghosties.
Here's the facts behind it first.

Earth has an electromagnetic field around it.
We also have one around each of us. We also know it gets a lot stronger when our emotions are running high.
Also fact, Our brains emit a frequency and we know now that telepathy is real. Not in the standard way of I can read your mind etc but it does exist. When you see a band on stage and they have "good chemistry" that's what that is. They've been measuring bands brainwaves while they played and realised that before starting they all emitted vastly different frequencies. Soon as they start, the brainwave patterns all match up identically. They're effectively all mentally connected and know what eachother will do before they do it. It's a proper rush when you get absorbed in it.
So, that's the facts I know. Now. Think about how an old music tape worked.
It's 2 electromagnetic fields forced together. Play it at the right frequency and sound comes out.
So, what if the "ghosts" are actually just recordings. Our electromagnetic field gets so strong that it causes a recording to be made. If you're there and operating on the right frequency you can see it.
Would also explain why aot of the time there can be loads of folk there but only a couple see it.

Or have I been smoking too much again lol

Awesome hey. Been hard work on a couple of trips but learnt so much about myself and had a good giggle.

Ooh Ive got a good theory about the ghosties.
Here's the facts behind it first.

Earth has an electromagnetic field around it.
We also have one around each of us. We also know it gets a lot stronger when our emotions are running high.
Also fact, Our brains emit a frequency and we know now that telepathy is real. Not in the standard way of I can read your mind etc but it does exist. When you see a band on stage and they have "good chemistry" that's what that is. They've been measuring bands brainwaves while they played and realised that before starting they all emitted vastly different frequencies. Soon as they start, the brainwave patterns all match up identically. They're effectively all mentally connected and know what eachother will do before they do it. It's a proper rush when you get absorbed in it.
So, that's the facts I know. Now. Think about how an old music tape worked.
It's 2 electromagnetic fields forced together. Play it at the right frequency and sound comes out.
So, what if the "ghosts" are actually just recordings. Our electromagnetic field gets so strong that it causes a recording to be made. If you're there and operating on the right frequency you can see it.
Would also explain why aot of the time there can be loads of folk there but only a couple see it.

Or have I been smoking too much again lol
i get it totally
i fully believe we operate on vibrational levels, unfortunately as a collective whole humanities vibration is almost non existant

i also believe telepathy, like you say not reading minds, but our conciousnesses project outwards, or astral projection, not quite out of body experiences, but like when you get the feeling someone is watching you, has eyes on you, you turn to see and catch their eye andthey look away... but you felt it, their conciousness projecting outwards and touching your own, giving that feeling of being watched...
same sort of thing as the band members, their conciousness will project outward and align vibration with the others in the band,
so i get what you mean about the ghost theory, and conciousness imprints, could it be the electromagnetic field is part of our conciousness?

could it also be other dimensions touching our own and our conciousnesses or electromagnetic fields aligning in that moment, the mandella effect is a huge indication of parralel realities and two realities aligning, OA on netflix is a real good watch on this topic, it is fiction, but then they tell us things in shows and movies, give us truths but in a way makes it non believable in reality.. maybe that show hits the mark lol

Awesome hey. Been hard work on a couple of trips but learnt so much about myself and had a good giggle.
ive had two trips now which sent me crazy, well not me, my body lol
crazy spasms and flailing around, buzzing like id dropped a bomb of mandy
literally bouncing off the walls out of my mind with energy lol
other times the kaleidascope takes over

once smoked some salvia, there is a video of it on youtube, im not sure il post the link of it here, but i can tell what i saw

a biiiiig round woman in red and white stripy suit and top hat with matching candy cane, surroundings alike that inthe D12 purple hills music video
huge mushrooms and rolling hills with strange creatures and helter skelters around
after a huge bong hit, and some music put on, it took only a few seconds for her to pull me into her world
show me the beauty and the amazing place in which we are not allowed, look around she said
look at what you could have
but you’re not allowed here and time for you to go

abd she spun me, like a dreidle off her palm and down a helter skelter of unimaginable colours and feeling lol back into reality but that wasnt the end

like the hands in the labrinth on the walls grabbing and grabbing there was hands
hundreds of them
grabbing me pulling me back, icoukd feel them like they were physical

id stand off the bed, my friends all around, asking what happened where was that place and they would grab me try and pullmeback, if fly like been hit hard in the front to the back of the bed, king size bare in mind, arms flailing laughing and calling in euphoria then anger then sadness

oh my

never had anything likethat again.

That sounds pretty intense. I just unravelled my own mind a bit on one trip and started having a panic attack because I lost all concept of time and got stuck in a weird repetitive loop. I believe it was the truffles showing me how I get stuck in negative patterns at times and just need to make small changes to break them. All I did was go upstairs and put a film on and I was back to normal, loving it. Not for everybody but they can be great and a good teaching plant.

I used to love the fungus, we get liberty caps round my way and they're fuckin mental. First time we done it when we were 21 we spent a full shift out picking and came home with a shopping bag packed like a pillow. Probably the daftest thing I've ever done. We reduced the lot to a thick tar over a full day. then doused it with sugar and straight diluting juice and smashed the lot between 5 of us in one go.
I was out of the game for days. Took me about a month to get fully back to feeling normal. Thought I'd fucked myself for good, it was pretty fuckin traumatic tbh. Not enough to put me off picking the next year though lol.

had that on one of my 2 crazy trips too

id put a dubstep mix on the kodi box, didnt realise until the next day it was an album on repeat, but for about 3 hours i was stuck in a repetitive sequence

‘oh my god its happened again, im stuck in reverse, what is this de ha vu...’
same repetitive body movements, same words coming out of mymouth, my wife next to me on the other end of the couch trying to enjoy her trip while im tripping balls and after a couple of hours of rewinding i started freaking out
went a bit skitzo hitting myself and moshing like i was at a nirvana gig lol
then it stopped..
we smoked a joint and went to bed lol
That sounds pretty intense. I just unravelled my own mind a bit on one trip and started having a panic attack because I lost all concept of time and got stuck in a weird repetitive loop. I believe it was the truffles showing me how I get stuck in negative patterns at times and just need to make small changes to break them. All I did was go upstairs and put a film on and I was back to normal, loving it. Not for everybody but they can be great and a good teaching plant.

I used to love the fungus, we get liberty caps round my way and they're fuckin mental. First time we done it when we were 21 we spent a full shift out picking and came home with a shopping bag packed like a pillow. Probably the daftest thing I've ever done. We reduced the lot to a thick tar over a full day. then doused it with sugar and straight diluting juice and smashed the lot between 5 of us in one go.
I was out of the game for days. Took me about a month to get fully back to feeling normal. Thought I'd fucked myself for good, it was pretty fuckin traumatic tbh. Not enough to put me off picking the next year though lol.
there is a guy in my town i am told used to be a real lively fellow, comedian at parties and bit of a wild child

took too much acid once, had a bad trip, and now hes a bit strange, veryyyy quiet and reserved, always looks on edge, that changed him totally.
dont know him personally and he is quite a bit older, late 40s now i guess, but the guy that told me was one of the group used to hang with this chap so knew him quite well..
never done acid
only psilocybin and the salvia and for me they are perfect lol

Yeah there is such thing as too far. Pretty heroic though mate. Ha ha

there is a guy in my town i am told used to be a real lively fellow, comedian at parties and bit of a wild child

took too much acid once, had a bad trip, and now hes a bit strange, veryyyy quiet and reserved, always looks on edge, that changed him totally.
dont know him personally and he is quite a bit older, late 40s now i guess, but the guy that told me was one of the group used to hang with this chap so knew him quite well..
never done acid
only psilocybin and the salvia and for me they are perfect lol
Yeah you have to be sensible with all these things I think.

i get it totally
i fully believe we operate on vibrational levels, unfortunately as a collective whole humanities vibration is almost non existant

i also believe telepathy, like you say not reading minds, but our conciousnesses project outwards, or astral projection, not quite out of body experiences, but like when you get the feeling someone is watching you, has eyes on you, you turn to see and catch their eye andthey look away... but you felt it, their conciousness projecting outwards and touching your own, giving that feeling of being watched...
same sort of thing as the band members, their conciousness will project outward and align vibration with the others in the band,
so i get what you mean about the ghost theory, and conciousness imprints, could it be the electromagnetic field is part of our conciousness?

could it also be other dimensions touching our own and our conciousnesses or electromagnetic fields aligning in that moment, the mandella effect is a huge indication of parralel realities and two realities aligning, OA on netflix is a real good watch on this topic, it is fiction, but then they tell us things in shows and movies, give us truths but in a way makes it non believable in reality.. maybe that show hits the mark lol
Yeah I started dabbling with remote viewing after reading a book on the us paranormal investigation squad using it. It works. Scared the shit out of me. I'd been practicing alone at night for a while once the Mrs was crashed and decided to try and use it functionally. My mate had just moved house and I managed to pick 3 items of clothing from around 20 black bags first time. Was pretty knackered by that point though and decided it was screwing with my head too much. I'm not ready to understand it yet. I also practice rekie though. That s some fucked up shit lol. I can only do it on myself really. Tried it on a few folk but we just end up laughing and I can't concentrate. Can use it to fix aches and pains fairly effectively though. Can hear the bones all popping away when I use it on my back. Freaks the Mrs right out.. That s the same thing though. Using the bodies energy so see things within your body and manipulate them.
Been trying to find my thermometers so I can try to prove it's real too. I reckon If I taped them to my hands I could change the temps on them Individually pretty quickly. Would work on my head, back and feet too I imagine. Haven't really mastered holding it anywhere else yet. The extremities are easier to hit and a lot of it comes from the gut somewhere so the backs easy. I'm not really sure how it all works tbh. Been doing it for years but only found out last year what it was after someone done it to me and I realised.
Folk think you're crazy when you tell things like this but I don't mind being a bit more open on here. I'm a normal functioning human lol. Got a family and a job, not some range that's sitting here night after night trying pour the cornflakes with his mind.....Not every night anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom