Why is she so Short?

Goldjkr

Hi guys, this is my first grow and im kinda worried that my Girl is Short,
Shes only 7,5cm in height but she is 15cm in width.
Shes in her 3rd Week 3rd day
Fimmed her 2 Days ago.

It was Her 5th Node up that i fimmed and shes only 7,5cm high i dont get It??!

The strain Should go to atleast 1,40m
Its a royal domina and shes starting to Bush now and im kinda scared shes Not gonna get much taller.

I would appreciate any advice or Words that calm me down 😅

Happy grows ;)

20240508_214655.jpg

20240508_214800.jpg

20240508_214812.jpg

Could be genetics, but she does look healthy.
Either way, lighting comes to mind.

How much light is she receiving and for how long? How close is the light? How intense is this light? And what spectrum is the light emitting?
I got two 100w lamps on a mostly Red and blue spectrum little bit Green and the other shit, shes been getting 300PPFD the whole time, meassured on the top of the plant
Its 30cm away from the top of the plant.

When i did put It higher once she got taller over the Day but she doesnt really like to outgrow the 300 mark

Shes surely gonna need a week or 2 more in veg

Also seem to be a bit dry humidity wise. I had a slow start to my girls last year, but I forgot to turn off my exhaust for the tent. Soon as I turned that off, my humidity jumped and my plants exploded in growth. Plant looks good so

Simply put- if you start from seed in a large container it takes longer for them to get a good foothold. By keeping them in small container to constrict roots and letting them get root-bound before transplant, then by the time they get upcanned to larger size they should be ready to explode with new growth. Most of us start in solo cups…that said I’m betting you started in large container or up-canned too early

Ditto on what EhCdnGrower said, need to bump your rh up…

Looks good so far, welcome aboard!

Also seem to be a bit dry humidity wise. I had a slow start to my girls last year, but I forgot to turn off my exhaust for the tent. Soon as I turned that off, my humidity jumped and my plants exploded in growth. Plant looks good so
Which Range would u Recommend?
i know i cant get lower then 40% in the Day time its at 50-55%.
Keeping It Low at night cause scared of mold 😅

I will put 3 Glases of Water under the Light its gonna bump It up 5-10%

Simply put- if you start from seed in a large container it takes longer for them to get a good foothold. By keeping them in small container to constrict roots and letting them get root-bound before transplant, then by the time they get upcanned to larger size they should be ready to explode with new growth. Most of us start in solo cups…that said I’m betting you started in large container or up-canned too early

Ditto on what EhCdnGrower said, need to bump your rh up…

Looks good so far, welcome aboard!
Yep i fucked up in the beginning (This is still my first grow)
I Uppoted her to early she was in a Small Cardboard typa cup but i rushed her a bit so shes behind yes,
I also fucked up the watering in the beginning cause i didnt know exactly how to then i just did.

What would u recommend that i should Do to Get her a bit Taller?

Ahh that’s ok you are doing great. Taller growth? maybe order a plant stretcher… ha just kidding!

I’d keep vegging longer before you flip to flower, that and more food. What is food for a plant? Not more nutes or water- but more light…

You don’t have to worry about mold, botyritis or pm too much in veg since the rh is low. Plus low rh in veg makes the plant work harder for less actual growth…. said differently it’s easier to grow when your VPD is in proper range. Now high rh in flower is what you want to avoid for mold, botyritis & pm. So to sum that up- high rh is good for veg, low rh is good for flower

Ahh that’s ok you are doing great. Taller growth maybe order a plant stretcher… ha just kidding!

I’d keep vegging longer before you flip to flower, that and more food. What is food for a plant? Not more nutes or water- but more light…

You don’t have to worry about mold, botyritis or pm too much in veg since the rh is low. Plus low rh in veg makes the plant work harder for less actual growth…. said differently it’s easier to grow when your VPD is in proper range. Now high rh in flower is what you want to avoid for mold, botyritis & pm. So to sum that up- high rh is good for veg, low rh is good for flower
Thank u so much for the Information,
So i should put the Light to 300PPFD again and just higher the rh for now?

I dont nute her yet anyway shes only in Biobizz all Mix for now

I hanged the Light higher yesterday night after 10 hours of Light It made 1 cm in hight already

Should i continue this "Stretching" with the Light changing height or should i just let It at one hight and just make the rh go to the 60-65% Range?

Happy grows :)

Back
Top Bottom