Why is she so Short?

I know but they Meassure Well tho, in PPFD and the umol Thing they have enoguh for her till flower then ill ramp up with Some Better bulbes or 2 more of them there.
The i got atleast 1300PPFD for flower in all the spots i need It

i understand you think you are getting those numbers. you won't be.

I dont know what VPD Is 😅

it's a super complicated way to teach growers environmental control. it's also used to sell a bunch of incredibly expensive gear.

i understand you think you are getting those numbers. you won't be.
I understand but i kinda dont.
U got recommandations?
I would like LED again and it cant really be a panel cause It would Interrupt The Airflow inside the Closet.
Yes It is a Closet i build, its 80x90x170cm i Believe so if i put a Panel in It its almost like Sliced in half for the Airflow u know what i mean?

I understand but i kinda dont.
U got recommandations?
I would like LED again and it cant really be a panel cause It would Interrupt The Airflow inside the Closet.
Yes It is a Closet i build, its 80x90x170cm i Believe so if i put a Panel in It its almost like Sliced in half for the Airflow u know what i mean?

how many plants do you plan on growing ?

Screenshot_20240509_080447_Google.jpg

how many plants do you plan on growing ?
I got only her rn But i plan on Putting 2-3 Autos in It. Dont know if thats realistic but i would Do anyrhing It takes to achieve It.

Ramping my rh rn with a Black OCB rolling tray sprayed with Water and put under Light works pretty Well actually. Stays at 60% whole time got inlet and an Small Fan running exhaust is off

I personally don't go by that ppfd rating, why make it so complicated?
Smarter not harder 🙏🏻
If you need to do by light calibration just simply keep your light DLI between 38 and 40. Your plants will thank you. Your room sounds like a good spot.

(Sorry I keep getting distracted by outside forces.)

I got only her rn But i plan on Putting 2-3 Autos in It. Dont know if thats realistic but i would Do anyrhing It takes to achieve It.

is the current plant an auto ?

autos are super hard to learn on and almost always fail for new growers. stick to photos if you want to find early growing success.

there's no way you have enough light for anything but a single plant, barely. and it will take an eternity for it to mature under that.

Ramping my rh rn with a Black OCB rolling tray sprayed with Water and put under Light works pretty Well actually. Stays at 60% whole time got inlet and an Small Fan running exhaust is off

give us a pic and a rundown of your entire set up.

I personally don't go by that ppfd rating, why make it so complicated?
Smarter not harder 🙏🏻
If you need to do by light calibration just simply keep your light DLI between 38 and 40. Your plants will thank you. Your room sounds like a good spot.

(Sorry I keep getting distracted by outside forces.)
That dli rating woumd be the same as 600PPFD Thats 5 cm beneith It thats too close

is the current plant an auto ?

autos are super hard to learn on and almost always fail for new growers. stick to photos if you want to find early growing success.

there's no way you have enough light for anything but a single plant, barely. and it will take an eternity for it to mature under that.

give us a pic and a rundown of your entire set up.
no its a Photo

Alright, this is a Closet i sealed with Tape (Strong and sealed tape)

The lower one the Outlet Fan with 3 Settings Löw Middle And High

These are PC Fans 120mm made for cooling

Im gonna replace the upper one for the exact same as the lower one

The pot is Porcelan and its about 12 Liters

Small Fan for AIR circulation and to Toguhen her up sometimes and put It on her.

The rh is just Löw now cause i opened It for 5 mins

20240509_151708.jpg

20240509_151659.jpg

you'll need a way to exhaust air to outside of the box. you'll need a scrubber and exhaust fan. the box is only large enough for a single plant if you light it correctly. it could use a better light even for the one plant, but you could pull it off with some work.

you won't be able to run both photos and autos at the same time. you'll need at least one more space.

you'll need a way to exhaust air to outside of the box. you'll need a scrubber and exhaust fan. the box is only large enough for a single plant if you light it correctly. it could use a better light even for the one plant, but you could pull it off with some work.

you won't be able to run both photos and autos at the same time. you'll need at least one more space.
Got an exhaust Fan its the lower one one the pic, whats a scrubber?

What Light should i get then? Cause i really dont See a Problem with It on the Technical and Physics side

i see nothing moving air to outside the box.

guess not much we can help you with.
The Black little square in the right bottom corner is my exhaust Fan.
Its colder here so i chose to put my exhaust Port on the bottom ( I Read alot about VPD to choose It like this) cause its Not that warm in my Region normally.

For the Light, i would like bulbes again So got any recommendations on Brands of Light or anythingm?

The Black little square in the right bottom corner is my exhaust Fan.
Its colder here so i chose to put my exhaust Port on the bottom ( I Read alot about VPD to choose It like this) cause its Not that warm in my Region normally.

For the Light, i would like bulbes again So got any recommendations on Brands of Light or anythingm?

spent and bad air is always at the top. that's why the exahust fan and scrubbers are always placed there. i never use those bulbs.

there's not so much we can do as you're set on leaving things as is. you can add more bulbs, it won't hurt. you'll do better for the amount of power they draw with a better light.

at some point you will see the futility and upgrade proper.

best suggestion is run the plant the way you like right now, and contemplate upgrading for future grows. this one will be a long grow so you'll have time.

edit : is that fan pulling air out or in ?

spent and bad air is always at the top. that's why the exahust fan and scrubbers are always placed there. i never use those bulbs.

there's not so much we can do as you're set on leaving things as is. you can add more bulbs, it won't hurt. you'll do better for the amount of power they draw with a better light.

at some point you will see the futility and upgrade proper.

best suggestion is run the plant the way you like right now, and contemplate upgrading for future grows. this one will be a long grow so you'll have time.

edit : is that fan pulling air out or in ?
Lower one Gets the air out Higher one gets the air in

Back
Top Bottom