420 Magazine Comparative Grow With Seedsman Seeds And Jungle Joe

Sorry I didn't post, we had copper thieves on site and consequently water issues etc 🙄 insurance will cover it, but man what a pain, then my dog got sick the same day (turned out she ate gravel? and apparently that's not good 🤣) $1000 later and she's back in business...

Anyway that's enough drama, on to the star of the show....

This is how she looked yesterday.

20240430224744_IMG_2216.JPG

20240430224902_IMG_2220.JPG

And how she looks now...

20240501140335_IMG_2240 (1).JPG

I'm really impressed with how fast she bounces back every time I stress her out. Healthy, vigorous growth and development. Still got a while to go, I want to train her right out to the edges of the pot, and it's a big bag of soil so it'll be a slow process.
My son challenged me to grow a pound on one plant, so that's what I'm aiming for.

You got this! Looking great!

.dogs don't eat gravel. ?

Come on. . . For real? 😂

I use to have a problem with copper thieves at a farm I worked at. Fixed that with running a live fencing transformer to the pipe. Only 50 amp. Dangerous.

Never had anyone stealing the copper again.

Thinking about it now.....been some years since I heard from anyone.

Jk

Great to see you OG,

Yeah⚡💥50 amp will definitely tickle...

Oh you run 120 volt don't you?

We use 240 here... makes 'em really sorry :rofl:
Lol ya 120v it was only a 15amp plug, but with that transformer it would make you think twice. If it can stop livestock 1500lbs+ , you know little crackhead Eddie gonna have some extra twitching going on.

Lol ya 120v it was only a 15amp plug, but with that transformer it would make you think twice. If it can stop livestock 1500lbs+ , you know little crackhead Eddie gonna have some extra twitching going on.
Crackhead Eddie current 🤣

Good morning Joe and I hope your day is great. :thumb: 🍋
G'day KeithLemon, hope you're doing well.
It's currently 10:10pm Saturday night and I'm 'working' (watching Strainhunters Thailand while vaping the Trainwreck I grew). Couldn't get any greater mate....

:volcano-smiley: 👍:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom