420 Magazine's Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy By Moto258

took clones the other day. all seem to be tossing nice white roots pretty quick!
Numbers 2 and 3 PGC have been in flower for a few days now. #1 I let stay in veg little longer but today marks day 1 in flower for #1 PGC:yummy:
Screenshot_20240407_221109_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_221146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_221130_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_220951_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_220944_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240407_221055_Gallery.jpg

Great job on the clones! I love it when they go all porcupine.

This plant is looking pretty Indica-ey, no?

Great job on the clones! I love it when they go all porcupine.

This plant is looking pretty Indica-ey, no?
Why thank you!
yes, they do seem on the indica side all are pretty short. not so much of a stretch keeping around
847.74 ppfd/umol/s/m2 raising light every few days.

Looking great! How's the smell?
#3 PGC is now starting to be the keeper from the 3 phenos has the fuel smell along with that amazing lemon scent. #2 has a really nice yield and smells good without the lemon or the fuel like scent still trying to pinpoint that scent. #1 I'm thinking had some root rot after transplanting her I noticed a little green on the roots and the solo cup she came from. I think it's my fault tho I planted in a dirty solo cup!:eye-roll:

Awesome Moto :morenutes:I just threw one of mine into flower, still training the other :high-five:
I should have done more training with the 3 but I'm just about to take cuts off the mother keeper of the bunch so I can do a full run with the winning pheno. I've found the winner tho she's definitely a keeper I'll keep for a little while depending on the toke it provides. I'm growing seedsmans amnesia fast as well and I'm getting the same terp smell from the winning ghost candy I have in flower currently. The humidity in my area blows at the moment so my plants are definitely showing the signs of some stress but they alright I guess lol :nervous-guy:

Beautiful fall colors Moto!
Thanks!
I was thinking so as well Stone! The other two PGC's don't have much purple in the leaves but I'm thinking that has something to do with my night temps at the moment! not really getting my target for lower night temps or humidity! Good thing these genetics are doing well with high humidity tho!!

Back
Top Bottom