Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Thanks! So many kitchens I've cooked in have knives that you can't cut your way out of a paper bag with! I don't know how folks cook? It crossed over to scissors well!

Oh? You got your seeds in the end? No harm no foul?
Yeah, I got 'em. Just had them delivered to someone else's house!

Highya SO,

That's what our last meet-up was started. I ordered some seeds from Herbie's and got the same notice. I gave them your address and you brought them halfway, which I greatly appreciated! I'd be willing to do the same for you!!

I found a sharpening wheel with attachments to get the angle to grind the edges. Works great! I hate dull tools also!

Oh, your blueberry lady only was coral on the top. What a looker!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

That's what our last meet-up was started. I ordered some seeds from Herbie's and got the same notice. I gave them your address and you brought them halfway, which I greatly appreciated! I'd be willing to do the same for you!!

I found a sharpening wheel with attachments to get the angle to grind the edges. Works great! I hate dull tools also!

Oh, your blueberry lady only was coral on the top. What a looker!! Happy Smokin'
No kidding? Sheesh! The process is written on the page? I better read it. Yours said destroyed too?

No kidding? Sheesh! The process is written on the page? I better read it. Yours said destroyed too?
What page are you talking about?

What page are you talking about?
Yours look like this? I'm not reading any koom bai ya out of it.
full

Yours look like this? I'm not reading any koom bai ya out of it.
full
Pay no attention to what they say! Contact @Herbies Seeds and show them a pic of the form. They'll resend what you ordered. As I said, they may request a new shipping address.

Beautiful bouquets of flowers there Stone! Quite the haul!! Sorry to hear about the seeds, I hope Mrs O decides it’s ok to try a different address. It’d be a shame to not be able to collect your winnings.

Highya SO,

GDB has it right! Contact Herbies and give them a different address. They guarantee all their seeds. They'll ask for the document number, then send the seeds to a different address. Just like GDB said! Happy Smokin'

Pay no attention to what they say! Contact @Herbies Seeds and show them a pic of the form. They'll resend what you ordered. As I said, they may request a new shipping address.
Aaah I see! I didn't buy them. The Mag and Herbies gave them to me. I'm not asking them to go again. I only wanted them to know I appreciate their effort and I'm sorry for their good deed going punished.
Beautiful bouquets of flowers there Stone! Quite the haul!! Sorry to hear about the seeds, I hope Mrs O decides it’s ok to try a different address. It’d be a shame to not be able to collect your winnings.
Thanks Heavenly! Never had pink bud!
Congrats on the pretty harvest Otter. I hope you get your seeds sorted!
We're all set. Thanks!
Beautiful purple and green Blueberry harvest Otter, congratulations! And thanks for the sharpening tutorial. ✂️

Oof on the Customs letter though. You know where to find me if you want another address for the re-ship.

:green_heart:
Nothing more dangerous than dull tools and so pleasurous to slice with razor sharp knives in the kitchen!

The trimmers are improved from their "new edge" condition in my opinion.
I got the same letter with an empty envelope, beautiful buds btw. CL🍀 :thumb: :bravo::welldone:
Very rude of them!

:love:Happy anniversary Otters:love: I hope you have a day of giddy romance and fun. Are you having a special celebration?
How sweet of you Carmen! :love: She'll wake to a card and some candy. Some flowers will arrive before noon and if all goes well a lunch date. We haven't gone out for this one since the pandemic, I hope the planets align!

THE THRILL IS GONE
BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BLUEBERRY HILL
IS
HUNG UP TO DRY

Hi al! This @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill is on the hang! She smells grand! She was one with a mind of her own. There's always one per tent! Two in this one! She grew big fat colas and a fair amount of lighter bud. All bud is good bud in my house. She had a good run! Last day.
She was real leafy to trim. Almost 4 hours worth.

And she came in at 6.8 zips projected @ 62%.
The smell is as pleasant as it gets!
Whoa. :adore:

I got an email about your scissor sharpening post but I can’t find it. But I read it in the email. Wow. Great idea, so obvious and never occurred to me, I keep buying new ones. Thanks @StoneOtter.

Back
Top Bottom