Canadian Growers Group & Friends

I know when you get on the liquor you don't need poppy for fucked up dancing. Years back i had grown somniferum and composted it. It's naturalized now and pops up everywhere.

20240416_071709.jpg

Now the nice weather is here I got a barrel of oil to cook off outside, don't want to explode indoors🤯🤯💣💣🔥🔥

20240409_121204.jpg

20240414_105305.jpg

20240414_105321.jpg
Even outdoors, still night, no wind.. Doing hash oil 30years ago with my brother on an electric burner with coils.....
Vapor still managed to ignite and we both lost our facial hairLesson learned; use a fan regardless! lol

:eek: :rolleyes:

Quebec is quite lineant in comparison. $2500.00 fine and a criminal sanction picked by the torries in Manitoba. The party tried SO HARD to keep cannabis illegal and extra HARD 🚫 on homegrown. Worries me a bit what their future strategies could be ......... won't be my fault.

Even outdoors, still night, no wind.. Doing hash oil 30years ago with my brother on an electric burner with coils.....
Vapor still managed to ignite and we both lost our facial hairLesson learned; use a fan regardless! lol

:eek: :rolleyes:
I used to hot-knife hash, and I had a blister on my lips when the knives slipped, learned my lesson too. Gees the stupid things I did as a kid.

A heya from West kelowna friends. Let the outdoor grow season begin. Get er done folks, it will be October soon enuf.

nice chatting

I know when you get on the liquor you don't need poppy for fucked up dancing. Years back i had grown somniferum and composted it. It's naturalized now and pops up everywhere.

20240416_071709.jpg
Somniferum...Hmmm...

Does that help you sleep? I would love 5 plus hours but can't med on a work night. My indica is good but falling asleep before I can finish the dang thing. I need the whole dang thing for 5 hours!! :lot-o-toke:

It looks like a weed I have plenty of on my lawn.

Cheers!

So how many bottom nodes do you take off before main-lining?

Will be trying one in my next grow jounal for @SeedsMan comparative very soon. Would appreciate your comeback as |I do it.
Cheers, Chungo!
With mainlining you take everything off save the one node you are working with (both sides of course. Then those two limbs grow out to form the plant structure.

I would like to see lab numbers on a plant left alone vs one that has apical dominance watered down and distributed? Anecdotal but I leave mine alone at the expence of canopy. Lazy and can't wait either.

Back
Top Bottom