CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

We had an almost brown Christmas & record temps above freezing for Dec now it is snowing & bitter cold
I think that it is harder than if it was normal cold to have this yo-yo type winters
My old bones don't like it :(

You and I both. I don't weigh enough to stay on the ground in a strong wind. LOL I get cold so damned easy. Just can't handle like I did when younger, that's for sure.
I got frostbite 🥶 from the Blizzard 🌨️ of 79. And now my fingers n toes hurt bad when they get cold 🥶. CL🍀.

IMG_4086.png

The blizzard of 1978 is the one that caused me to leave Michigan for 20 years. I wasn't here in 1979, as soon as I could see my car in the driveway and move it, I packed up and was GONE.

I was just a teenager but I went outside and shoveled neighbors sidewalks for $$$ and bought a bus ticket to Ga. CL🍀

no shack just a propane heater
I knew that it being 60 degrees on X-mas was gonna come back to haunt me. But I expected it to be more towards the end of the month. The guy who I bartered with for cutting my lawn does snow ❄️ removal too. Gonna see if he wants to exchange his service for some more Chocolate Thai bud. I’m not going out in that 💩 unless it’s absolutely necessary. And then I’ll still bitch about it it for days. Smh CL🍀

I knew that it being 60 degrees on X-mas was gonna come back to haunt me. But I expected it to be more towards the end of the month. The guy who I bartered with for cutting my lawn does snow ❄️ removal too. Gonna see if he wants to exchange his service for some more Chocolate Thai bud. I’m not going out in that 💩 unless it’s absolutely necessary. And then I’ll still bitch about it it for days. Smh CL🍀
i hate the cold too i just bought one of those 80volt electric shovels & it snowed today but in no rush to go try it the snow will be here tomorrow & yet i grew up north of the 53rd parallel & loved it as a kid -30c & off to the trap line or snowmobiling ice fishing was a bit hard usually 4' of ice

i hate the cold too i just bought one of those 80volt electric shovels & it snowed today but in no rush to go try it the snow will be here tomorrow & yet i grew up north of the 53rd parallel & loved it as a kid -30c & off to the trap line or snowmobiling ice fishing was a bit hard usually 4' of ice
I didn’t mind it when I was a kid, my Mother tells me that she would have to make me come inside. I would be happy playing in the snow ⛄️. CL🍀

I didn’t mind it when I was a kid, my Mother tells me that she would have to make me come inside. I would be happy playing in the snow ⛄️. CL🍀
Use to come in when are pants were like stove pipes. To be young again

The blizzard of 1978 is the one that caused me to leave Michigan for 20 years. I wasn't here in 1979, as soon as I could see my car in the driveway and move it, I packed up and was GONE.

I was about 16 years old back then and my friend called asking if I wanted to smoke one. I walked a few blocks to his house and he said we gotta go get it. So we jumped on a bus and went about a mile n a half to score. I’m waiting in the vestibule for almost 2 hours watching it snow harder n harder finally he came out. We burn one walking to the bus stop and waited forever on a bus the whole time snowing harder n getting colder. I don’t know how long we waited but it felt like hours. Finally someone came by in a 4 wheel drive and said he heard on the radio that the buses stopped running. Now we gotta walk home and did I mention that I was dressed like someone that just came back from Ga. And my friend was dressed like Nanuk of the North. Blizzard dropped over 2’ of in 24 hours with -40 to-60 windchills. CL🍀. 🥶

I was about 16 years old back then and my friend called asking if I wanted to smoke one. I walked a few blocks to his house and he said we gotta go get it. So we jumped on a bus and went about a mile n a half to score. I’m waiting in the vestibule for almost 2 hours watching it snow harder n harder finally he came out. We burn one walking to the bus stop and waited forever on a bus the whole time snowing harder n getting colder. I don’t know how long we waited but it felt like hours. Finally someone came by in a 4 wheel drive and said he heard on the radio that the buses stopped running. Now we gotta walk home and did I mention that I was dressed like someone that just came back from Ga. And my friend was dressed like Nanuk of the North. Blizzard dropped over 2’ of in 24 hours with -40 to-60 windchills. CL🍀. 🥶
We are in for a doozy buddy.
Batton down the hatches and hold on.:oops:
Looks like 3 days of snow on the way.
Yeiks. Snowmagedon!!

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

We are in for a doozy buddy.
Batton down the hatches and hold on.:oops:
Looks like 3 days of snow on the way.
Yeiks. Snowmagedon!!

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m not gonna be going out anytime soon. I’m thinking maybe around the end of April, maybe May. CL🍀

never tried em but used to be able to get mushrooms pressed into a tablet here when I was younger.
just mentioning it because you might not need capsules if you have a press kicking around.

Back
Top Bottom