CaptainLucky's Purple Mystic Cubensis Grow 2023

Okay, I'm not sure which is best either. The one with the kit I'm using is clear. I'm birthing and dunking today. Should be fun. 🍄
If clear is with the kit then that’s what I’ll use. I’m only going try one all in the bag and if it’s unsuccessful then I’ll use the substrate in a tote. CL🍀

Journal Update: So after much research I finally decided that the best way for a successful harvest of Cubensis. Is to leave it to the people who know. @Midwest Grow Kits has an all in one bag kit for growing mushies. I’m gonna return the uncle Ben’s and put that money towards a grow kit. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Journal Update: I figured since someone nominated me that I needed to get this grow started. So I just ordered the all in one bag from @Midwest Grow Kits. I prolly could’ve driven there today since it’s so close to Chicago but it’ll most likely be here tomorrow. Thanks for the nomination! CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

You are going to do great, Cap'n. I'm about ready to mix up one of the bags, it's pretty filled with that good white stuff.
I'm looking forward to your adventure.
🍄
Any suggestions on going forward? Did your g-bag come with any kind of instructions? CL🍀

Yes, it came with instructions. There are also videos on their site that you can have access to when you receive the stuff.
They were very helpful!
I’m really looking 👀 forward to this project and I can’t hardly wait to enjoy some fresh Purple Mystic 🧙‍♂️ mushies. CL🍀. :surf::woohoo:

HOORAY!
One more thing I thought of. Don't poke yourself with the spore injection syringe on the very first inoculation.
Ask me how I know.........:rofl:
You’re not experiencing any strange things growing on you are you? lol CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

You’re not experiencing any strange things growing on you are you? lol CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well, after I thought about it.....I figured I should be feeling right goodly. Magic Mushrooms may now be in my blood. :rofl:

Seriously though, I had not pushed that plunger down before I did it, so no spores were in the needle. *WHEW*
Oh, and there is no micro pore tape in with the bags. I am assuming they don't feel it's needed. I used some surgical tape over the needle hole just as a precautionary measure.

Well, after I thought about it.....I figured I should be feeling right goodly. Magic Mushrooms may now be in my blood. :rofl:

Seriously though, I had not pushed that plunger down before I did it, so no spores were in the needle. *WHEW*
Oh, and there is no micro pore tape in with the bags. I am assuming they don't feel it's needed. I used some surgical tape over the needle hole just as a precautionary measure.
That’s not gonna be a problem. CL🍀

IMG_3793.jpeg

Journal Update: I received a email from @Midwest Grow Kits asking if I needed help with my order. So I called them and they said they had no record of my order. So after I called them and they had no records of me ordering. I’m now worried that if I order again I will be sent 2 orders and be billed for both. So now I’m gonna have to wait and see if they send me one or not. I sure wasn’t expecting all of this to happen today. I thought I’d be starting my first Cubensis grow. Smh CL🍀 :sorry:

Journal Update: I received a email from @Midwest Grow Kits asking if I needed help with my order. So I called them and they said they had no record of my order. So after I called them and they had no records of me ordering. I’m now worried that if I order again I will be sent 2 orders and be billed for both. So now I’m gonna have to wait and see if they send me one or not. I sure wasn’t expecting all of this to happen today. I thought I’d be starting my first Cubensis grow. Smh CL🍀 :sorry:
Did you get any kind of email notification of the processed order when you first ordered? You can always check your payment method to see if a payment to them was posted as well. If they do send you two orders, you can always send one back for a credit I would think.
:(
Edit: Was just thinking, wasn't it you that had some kind of glitch when ordering with discount code? Maybe that order never actually made it through after all. You should have received an email confirmation.
I hope you get this sorted out! I want to see you grow some goodies. 🍄

Did you get any kind of email notification of the processed order when you first ordered? You can always check your payment method to see if a payment to them was posted as well. If they do send you two orders, you can always send one back for a credit I would think.
:(
Edit: Was just thinking, wasn't it you that had some kind of glitch when ordering with discount code? Maybe that order never actually made it through after all. You should have received an email confirmation.
I hope you get this sorted out! I want to see you grow some goodies. 🍄
I don’t understand what happened? It asked for all my information and CC info, then it totaled it with tax, thanked me for my order. I was waiting on a email to confirm it and then any tracking information but I got nothing. Next day email says that my cart isn’t empty and do I need help. Idk 🤷‍♂️ CL🍀

I don’t understand what happened? It asked for all my information and CC info, then it totaled it with tax, thanked me for my order. I was waiting on a email to confirm it and then any tracking information but I got nothing. Next day email says that my cart isn’t empty and do I need help. Idk 🤷‍♂️ CL🍀
Yeah, it didn't go through. I would order again or finish the cart that isn't empty.

Back
Top Bottom