Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

back from my cancer care appointment & got a clean bill of health just need to gain a few more pounds & have a plan of action so finish loading up & out to the lake in the morning a perfect day just need to find a woman for 3 min LOL!

Great news, con!

Now double-check your gear and get a move on.

Safe travels and have a great time! 🚴‍♀️ 🚙 🚤

I'm so glad you're in the clear, Con! Go and enjoy that lake now :love:
Thanks Carmen me too! pretty well all loaded up, toss the kittys in, large coffee & hope to be on the road 8am will post a pic or 2 & get this journal rolling finally, have a good week Carmen

back from my cancer care appointment & got a clean bill of health just need to gain a few more pounds & have a plan of action so finish loading up & out to the lake in the morning a perfect day just need to find a woman for 3 min LOL!
Great news on the clean bill, friend :)

I got a few pounds I’d gladly give ya!

3 minutes aye? Listen I’m gonna host a premature ejaculation support group meeting tonight.

It starts at 6pm, but feel free to come early ;)

Lolling!

Seriously tho, to gain weight, try and drink a high energy drink between meals. Our dietician usually recommends 3 plus your normal meals.

IMG_4936.jpeg

Great news on the clean bill, friend :)

I got a few pounds I’d gladly give ya!

3 minutes aye? Listen I’m gonna host a premature ejaculation support group meeting tonight.

It starts at 6pm, but feel free to come early ;)

Lolling!

Seriously tho, to gain weight, try and drink a high energy drink between meals. Our dietician usually recommends 3 plus your normal meals.

IMG_4936.jpeg
Thamks Trala Lol! i'll be there just need to get another gallon of joy juice Lol!, yeah protien drinks fatty food & lots of pasta, beer & ganja

Made it out woohoo made good time & no rain, got a phone call no stock on the FC E6500 see if I can get the FC E8000 hope it's the same dimensions is gavita any good or even hear of them. Will soak beans shortly, here's a pic or 2 for now & no ice on the lake

20240502_102932.jpg

20240502_100042.jpg

Long day stuck to the sofa for the rest of the night 🌙, sorry for the slow start &patience May 2nd seeds are soaking finally, sore as hell will update tomorrow on the seedling closet set up have a great evening

T
No ice? Break out the swim trunks!

Have fun unpacking. :)
Surprised that there's no ice but was a mild winter, basically unpacked, he'll with the trunks there's nobody out here lol! water temp probably 34f I'll use the boat

Wow what a great way to start the day cats let me sleep in credit card payment went through & ordered a Mars Hydro FC-E6500 noticed a new badge under the name & won the POTM now hopefully the flow continues & get out to the lake tomorrow no problems Cheers everyone
Congratulations again con! Yay! Good light.

Made it out woohoo made good time & no rain, got a phone call no stock on the FC E6500 see if I can get the FC E8000 hope it's the same dimensions is gavita any good or even hear of them. Will soak beans shortly, here's a pic or 2 for now & no ice on the lake

20240502_102932.jpg

20240502_100042.jpg
Heh. Con, there’s zero comparison between Gavita and Mars Hydro, no offense to a sponsor, but it’s night and day. Gavita is one of the best light companies in the planet and the industry standard for a long time among commercial growers. Literally not close. Fyi

Thanks Jon they ran out of stock on that light but on back order so pay now & get it later I don't need it till fall or upgrade to the FC-E8000 then try to get a 5x5 but will just fit my 5x4 I'll talk to them tomorrow

Heh. Con, there’s zero comparison between Gavita and Mars Hydro, no offense to a sponsor, but it’s night and day. Gavita is one of the best light companies in the planet and the industry standard for a long time among commercial growers. Literally not close. Fyi
Thanks for the info

What a beautiful setting Con. I wasn't sure what to expect. It looks really cold though brrrrr. 34 F on the lake would be pretty chilly to me! How are the cats settling?

Congrats on wetting the seeds. I'll be exactly a month behind you, all being equal.

Back
Top Bottom