Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

What a beautiful setting Con. I wasn't sure what to expect. It looks really cold though brrrrr. 34 F on the lake would be pretty chilly to me! How are the cats settling?

Congrats on wetting the seeds. I'll be exactly a month behind you, all being equal.
Hi Carmen, cats where great on the ride up (they are used to it) & they love it up here, yeah seeds soaking finally & hope the month goes quick for you

Hi Carmen, cats where great on the ride up (they are used to it) & they love it up here, yeah seeds soaking finally & hope the month goes quick for you
Thanks Con. Are they indoor cats at home and hunters at the lake?

Thanks Con. Are they indoor cats at home and hunters at the lake?
They are outdoor/indoor cats at home & the lake, they have been the boss's of the neighborhood for ever since I got any of my cats they're smart &know where home, I'll have the black one named Pic trained for the boat by June or July need another fishing buddy my other fishing buddy had to be put down after 18.5 years

They are outdoor/indoor cats at home & the lake, they have been the boss's of the neighborhood for ever since I got any of my cats they're smart &know where home, I'll have the black one named Pic trained for the boat by June or July need another fishing buddy my other fishing buddy had to be put down after 18.5 years
How do you train a cat con? 😁

How do you train a cat con? 😁
Chair & whip Lol! Like a dog the one cat really has no fear of water he will walk in it I think he might be part main coon I put him in the boat & go for short rides he's getting used to it so a couple rides & increase the time each time, my cats trust me which helps, more pics coming later today

So I could not get the .ars hydro fc-e6500 or fc-e8000 & o stock on the gavida 900 or a AC Infinity Evo 1000 so I getting g a AC Infinity Evo 8 , well so much for saving my income tax return , sorry I'm falling behind everyone's journals as it's very hard to get1/2 assed reception mote to come today

Hello everyone hope all is good, finally unpacked more or less water lines flushed & ready to go (hot shower yay!) So as I hate transplanting I took the peat pots cut off the bottoms & sliced the upper part of the pot & taped up to hold it together, mixed enough soil for 3 pots I added some mizoria yeah I know I spelled it wrong, after about 12 hours or so all seeds where sunk & while soaking I added a very small amount of microbial mass & put the seeds onto the cotton swabs & into zip lock marked baggies hopefully in a day or 2 I see tails, filled the pots with soil & set up the germination closet with 2 sun blaster led lights small wattage & will mix up the soil for the larger pots tomorrow as the sun will be out rainy day today, & that's about it for now, cheers folks, a y opinion about the ACIfinity EVO ion 8 from what I read it's should be good not much for deep red but can buy add on deep red, got a pretty good deal on it for the hassle with trying to get the Mars Hydro & the Gavita

20240503_175323.jpg

20240503_175259.jpg

20240503_174638.jpg

20240503_172716.jpg

20240503_172711.jpg

20240503_172445.jpg

I think that was one problem with last year's lake grow with the light times i was running 18hrs, night temps here now are 0-4c but supposed to start warming up tomorrow but the plants won't be going outside for atleast a week or 2

back from my cancer care appointment & got a clean bill of health just need to gain a few more pounds & have a plan of action so finish loading up & out to the lake in the morning a perfect day just need to find a woman for 3 min LOL!
Congrats 🍾🎈 on your clean bill of health and your winning 🏆 POTM. Good luck with the female finding. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom