Copperfield's Budget Soil Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, Garden Shed Grow, 2019

Well nute burn is just a guess, it could be the start of a deficiency. what are you feeding them and are you giving them full strength doses? you could tone down the feed for a while and see if it clears up, if it gets worse then the girls probably are deficient in something.
I`m no expert though, i`ve managed to wing it till now lol
Feeding them bio bloom full dose and half dose of Pk boost, but only had one dose of the boost at 2 weeks of flower. Maybe better to dial it back a bit and see how they go. I’m pretty sure you know a lot more than me Jim so I’ll gladly listen to your advice mate :thumb:

Cheers but compared to many other members here I feel like a complete novice.
In my current grow i went through the whole veg period on half strength, in bloom I've only upped to full strength at around week 3.
This is in coco and clay pebbles which are sterile (i did have bat guano in the mix but that would have been used up in the first 3 or 4 weeks of veg) so it shows how easy it is to over feed.
Anyway... fingers crossed it's something simple to fix

Hi all,

Been busy last few days with stuff, so I thought I’d throw a few pictures of what’s going on in the grow so far.
First of all it’s day 22 since I flipped the 2 GSC. Both still looking healthy, with 6 weeks to go.

I’ve halved the feed and the tip discolouration has stopped and all looks well.
I’ve got the next lot of GSC clones in pots and ready to go

My Critical orange punch is doing well.

And the Bruce Banner is super healthy and ready for cloning.

Lastly is the Sour Orange Auto which is still going despite all the set backs.

I’ll post up in a few more days. Any views on weather I clone the Bruce Banner for the next go round? Or have I missed the window with just 6 weeks to clone and veg them?

Happy growing ppl :ganjamon:

Hi all, hope it’s been a good weekend :)

Im starting to get things set up for a crack at doing a hydro grow. Im going to take clones form the Bruce Banner and the critical orange punch, and do a 4 plant grow, 2 of each.
I’ll pop some pictures up later on, and go into a bit more detail on what hydro system I’ll be using and of course the cost of the stuff.
Till then happy growing ppl :ganjamon:

Ok this is the plan.....
I’ve got 2 Girl Scout cookies that should be finished in 6 weeks ish. I’ve got 10 Girl Scout cookie clones in soil starting new growth. I was going to use 6 of them for the next soil grow. Instead I’m going to keep one back to clone later on, give a few to very close friend, and the last few I’ll chuck in the greenhouse.
I’m going to clone my Bruce Banner and critical orange punch, take 6 clones off each, 2 of each will be for next grow and 1each for new mothers, the rest will be thrown away.
I’ll be doing the next grow in a IWS hydro system I picked up from a carboot sale for a £10. This came with the important control bucket with timer and pumps and pipe work for 36 pots. Was missing the nute tank and pots, so brough a 180lt tool chest for tank £17 and using 20lt food grade black buckets with lids £21 for 5. Picked up some 200mm net pots.

I can fit a large rockwool double stacked, with a bit of room around the sides left, I’ll put clay pebbles in.
What do you think?

I’ll pop some more up later after I’ve fed the tribe :)

Right, clones are took and in cloner. Took six of each then cleaned up the mothers at bit, looking a bit bald now

I soaked the smal rockwool cubes first readying them for the clones. I’m using clonex rooting gel also. Here’s the little ones in there new home.

Going to start setting up res and pots for a dry run to iron out any problems. I’ll post some pictures as I go along. Catch you guys on the flip side.
Happy growing :ganjamon:

Thx Madd, what books that? I might need something like that if I’m going to hydro :)

.. Unfortunately the site took all the albums of pictures all members use to have to browse through, and eliminated the whole storage process on here completely... Lost all of our pics, if you didn't back them up and save some of others pics you like on hard drive in a carefully labeled folder.. I can't remember which member had them posted, but I have all the relevant pages saved for all nutes and minerals if any one here would like to have them I can post them I believe.
... I am a cheap bastard lol, so I save any good info to be able to print for my clients or anyone who it would benefit.. Don't push it though, and I wish I had written down the thread and author in my pic notes..:confused::eye-roll: Any who, will post on here if it is right to present it, or anyone can PM me and I can send it that way as well... No big deal... Happy to do it either way... Green days to all

.. Unfortunately the site took all the albums of pictures all members use to have to browse through, and eliminated the whole storage process on here completely... Lost all of our pics, if you didn't back them up and save some of others pics you like on hard drive in a carefully labeled folder.. I can't remember which member had them posted, but I have all the relevant pages saved for all nutes and minerals if any one here would like to have them I can post them I believe.
... I am a cheap bastard lol, so I save any good info to be able to print for my clients or anyone who it would benefit.. Don't push it though, and I wish I had written down the thread and author in my pic notes..:confused::eye-roll: Any who, will post on here if it is right to present it, or anyone can PM me and I can send it that way as well... No big deal... Happy to do it either way... Green days to all
I’ll Pm you MADD and you can send me if you don’t mind. Late here in the UK so will PM you tomorrow. Thx for help...and happy growing :ganjamon:

Morning all, hope everything is good.
On day 25 of flower with the GSC. Everything is still looking good. I’m trying to judge if the light is performing as it should with the girls flowering at a normal rate. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Here’s the GSC this morning

I’m really happy with my progress on this first real grow. Been no problems to speak of, and the friendly vibe on here really helps :)

Post up later on the hydro set up.
Happy growing :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom