Dynomyco We Want You - Side By Side Comparison Grow: Zkittlez Auto By Lisa2265

Bummer! I'd hope the one with DYNOMYCO would perform best under a stress test... Not the case here though. Perhaps you can use cold water with ice to water your plants. Aside from that, not sure what more can be done...
Me too

Hey folks. Yes the camera angle is not the best. It’s hard to get a good one in a full tent.
Right now I’m struggling with heat in my tent and I realized that 7 weeks from seedling and I have brown pistols on both plants. I have a bit of dry leaves, the watering has been every other day to run off. I’m not sure it’s the heat or just the plant. So that’s been my only complaint. With my pistols already turning brown , I’m not sure the buds are getting any bigger.
I’m not sure how much time is left for them to develope into nice fat colas.
😕 @DYNOMYCO WE WANT YOU!
The second picture is plant B the one with Dynomyco and the third picture is plant A without Dynomyco.

7E5D1D45-B4F2-44D8-96DC-4C008F99D586.jpeg

B11E26C8-D7BB-406E-A4B3-5731068B0C17.jpeg

245B9876-8EF3-4C84-919A-EC6776CCD5C5.jpeg
That one plant it ok. Lmao. Looks funny like got spikes on it

Get you a bucket from home Depot cut holes in it about 6" from top. Take lid and cut hole for a fan. Out dry ice in bottom of the bucket and u have ac last about 5-6 hrs it be good enough for night time. Or put ice in bottom but it will raise humidity

Hey guys thanks. My plant is done. Unfortunately I can’t save it. It’s too far gone! I had such high hopes for this contest!!! So sorry for the fail @DYNOMYCO .
@DYNOMYCO we want you!

37C5C8C8-BB93-4823-BC17-6C9D17EC6C52.jpeg

323412C0-D407-4456-8B08-E53FE3DB7687.jpeg
I'm so sorry Lisa.
Poor duck, not your fault lt, this heat wave has gotten to everyone.
Are you going to try again when it cools a bit?
Hope your well today.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Sorry to see your loss. I have also struggled with heat. Here in Missouri, I have had a constant 100+ days. My tent averages temps like what you have experienced. Live and learn.

what's next? Where do you go from here?
Thanks. I’m just going to see if the plant can be salvaged for edibles. I moved all my plants in veg outside when the heat was first getting bad but I didn’t want to move the plants in flower out there in fear of revegging them. Hindsight tells me I should have done it see what happened. Those two that are the contest plants are the only two I have left in flower. Weirdly, plant “B”is taking the heat better . That’s the plant without . That is a bit puzzling.
So over all, I have 4 plants that just went into flower outdoors. They are monsters! I think moving forward, I’m just going to grow inside up until May/June then I’m going to move all the plants outside and let them finish up outdoors. If I time it right , I’ll put them out there may, and let them come into flower naturally. Photos or autos. My only concern is after being outside all season, should I do a wash when I cut them? I have seen about 10 videos on the process and the sort that comes off them is crazy.
So in conclusion, I could not complete the grow but over all I learned more than I lost. So as long as I am taking knowledge away from the failure, I’m ok with it.

Hey guys thanks. My plant is done. Unfortunately I can’t save it. It’s too far gone! I had such high hopes for this contest!!! So sorry for the fail @DYNOMYCO .
@DYNOMYCO we want you!

37C5C8C8-BB93-4823-BC17-6C9D17EC6C52.jpeg

323412C0-D407-4456-8B08-E53FE3DB7687.jpeg
We are sorry about that, Lisa! We understand that you tried hard to succeed with this project. Don't worry, though! It's all about learning...

Sorry to see the burn. Was it the heat or hot nutrients? I had a couple do that outside one year in later flower from heat. It got way hot and burned two in 1 day. Others weren't affected.

Sorry to see your loss. I have also struggled with heat. Here in Missouri, I have had a constant 100+ days. My tent averages temps like what you have experienced. Live and learn.

what's next? Where do you go from here?
I have moved my other plants outside. So they are doing nice. Even though it’s like 85-90 outside during day, I think the night air plays a big part. It cools down and then has time
To heat back up slowly. My tent is a constant temp of
90+ degrees and there is no fluctuation in temp. So for
Now, I sadly lost one contest plant. And I am chopping the other two tomorrow.

Had to be nutes it got locked up or too much or something. Idk. Horrible tho. I had one do that in one day. And it was nutes looked it up and dead one day.
I thought it was nutes also but the exact same plant with the exact same soil watered in the exact same way is fine. So im
Not sure what happens. All I know is plant “B” is dead and plant “A” is ready to be chopped.

Sorry to see the burn. Was it the heat or hot nutrients? I had a couple do that outside one year in later flower from heat. It got way hot and burned two in 1 day. Others weren't affected.
I am not exactly sure what it was. At first I thought it was heat, but the other two have just a few leaves like that. Then I thought is was nutes, but again, the other two are fine with exact same nutes and exact same watering. So I honestly have no clue.

Oh wow . So sorry Lisa . Any idea what happen. To much nutes or what. Whole plant dropped. Had to be locked
If it was , it did not happen to other two plants. Same nutes, same watering, same everything. And when I say everything, it’s not
Much. Molasses weekly in my water and power bloom 1 tblsp. every 3 weeks. So not sure what is wrong

It appears the microbes might have worked too well. The better nutrient uptake rate can lead to burnt leaves if there isn't enough photosynthesis to support it.

So we can still conclude Dynomyco works from this experiment!
Ok we’ll that’s great to know. Now how do I get this to not happen again and still use Dynomyco?

We are sorry about that, Lisa! We understand that you tried hard to succeed with this project. Don't worry, though! It's all about learning...
Yes it’s is for me so I am concluding this experiment. Sorry for the fail. Hopefully I can figure out what happened and go from there. Thank you for the opportunity to try your product.
@DYNOMYCO We Want You!

Back
Top Bottom