Fanleaf's 1st Grams Per Watt Grow Under The 25 Cree COBS

Fan:

I spent the entire day harvesting and the results are much bigger than I expected. I only used 650 watts so in reality 650 - 800 grams would be expected for a stellar run. I duuno looks like more but i will have to wait until dry to really know; plus there is still one to harvest!

See the results in my signature thread.

Fan:

I spent the entire day harvesting and the results are much bigger than I expected. I only used 650 watts so in reality 650 - 800 grams would be expected for a stellar run. I duuno looks like more but i will have to wait until dry to really know; plus there is still one to harvest!

See the results in my signature thread.
Headed over there now! Sounds great man.

Okay. Last night I finished them up. The results Im quite happy with. The first bucket...
420-magazine-mobile2047400339.jpg

And the last of it....
420-magazine-mobile1465571370.jpg
. Yep, 61.48g.
So 190.64 added to the final. Now to head back and see where the total was lol.

No way I'll ever see that again in a million years but just hit the calculator..Perfectly even number with no decimal. That's the kind of stuff that happens very rarely in a gas station or grocery store when your total comes to an even dollar amount with no change. Or I guess it's even worse when your total is $6.66 lol.
420-magazine-mobile2055846115.jpg

1.486 grams per watt. Im going to do this again sometime soon. I know I can do better. Im not complaining or disappointed don't get me wrong. I feel quite the opposite actually. It's just looking back at everything that happened and looking back at the grow I know I could make some improvements.
420-magazine-mobile335058213.jpg

Smoke test on Dream Machine is coming. I been hitting this one pretty hard the last few days. I just need to type up the report.
Spoiler alert......
Upon growing this strain I assumed the name was given "dream machine" by its growth and overall qualities. After smoking it I now realize I think they named it that because its like Mike Tyson....It will put you to sleep with quickness!

On a sidenote I took all the real good trim and some larf, made some seriously potent RSO with it. So strong infact that if you dip a toothpick in one of these vials you only want to eat no more than a grain of rice sized amount of oil or you will soon regret it. Yep I learned from experience. 1st I tried to eat about what would be 3 drops if it was thin enough to drop lol. It was wayyy too much. That was a fun 10 hours lol.
420-magazine-mobile1629759702.jpg
420-magazine-mobile480695714.jpg

Took some of the RSO and made up some awesome vape juice. 0.5 grams oil to 1 mil of the liquid oil. Just perfect and potent.

Thats a very good result fan.. You guys have alot of cool strains in the stats.. In sweden we dont have that much strains. Now im growing a master kush and a blue magic. It's my 2th grow and it looks pretty good i think.. Very sticky and the blue magic smells like blueberry.. It's time to harvest in about a week so Thats fun.

Thats a very good result fan.. You guys have alot of cool strains in the stats.. In sweden we dont have that much strains. Now im growing a master kush and a blue magic. It's my 2th grow and it looks pretty good i think.. Very sticky and the blue magic smells like blueberry.. It's time to harvest in about a week so Thats fun.
Do you have a journal going? I would love to see it if you do. Hard to search for one on my phone.
Thank you!

Ive got another batch started.
2 Bloody Skunk Autos
2 TGA 9 pound hammer photo's
1 Pakistan Valley fem photo.

The 9 pound hammer Im looking for a mother out of them to use her for 3 things. To clone, to also make genetic copied fem seeds and breed with a male of the same strain. Yep, this whore will get a 3-way!
420-magazine-mobile1271238881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile909202846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1960052321.jpg

Does Anyone now about any filter that i can put on my iPhone so i can take pics when the grow light mh/hps is on. I try to take some pics off my grow and post it here for fanleaf to se but it Looks like shit..

Back
Top Bottom