IMG_20230603_095702.jpg

Ok so these plant started march 6th.
Seeds march 6th.
Seedlings 7-9 days.
Veg 30 days.
Flip. 3-5 days.
Flowering 60 days.
10 day window.
Should be by calculator June 15-17 will be 60 days. But 10 day window for correct harvest will be that 12th thru 22nd. So any time before this dates supposed to chop per the experts. So I hear. I have no clue. I'm guessing..

IMG_20230605_111538.jpg

IMG_20230605_111532.jpg

IMG_20230605_111517.jpg

Looking like they are getting closer mate, I swear not everyone can take a pic like you do.

I reckon I can smell them from here. Harvest "times" have always confused me, especially the breeders notes.

General rule I go by is 60 days from first signs of flower post flip for photos Im not sure on, but thats just a time marker.

Honestly its the hardest thing to explain to anyone over text if buds are ready. With as many as you do Im sure you know without referring to a date.

Its tough trying to explain to someone, especially a newbie when they are ready. While they seem to vary with their signals in time, they almost always follow the same pattern, no matter the strain or pheno.

Looking like they are getting closer mate, I swear not everyone can take a pic like you do.

I reckon I can smell them from here. Harvest "times" have always confused me, especially the breeders notes.

General rule I go by is 60 days from first signs of flower post flip for photos Im not sure on, but thats just a time marker.

Honestly its the hardest thing to explain to anyone over text if buds are ready. With as many as you do Im sure you know without referring to a date.

Its tough trying to explain to someone, especially a newbie when they are ready. While they seem to vary with their signals in time, they almost always follow the same pattern, no matter the strain or pheno.
I been trying to get that right time for chop for ever. U think u get it and wamo idk it's always lucent to me some times. I just go by gut feeling really. Looking at it and saying screw it I'm chopping. Only way to learn.

Decided to go ahead start harvesting godfather plant. Top three nugs are good to harvest lower half needs a few more days. To rich up now for a 7-9 day hang and then few days in the jars we can smoke.

IMG_20230610_153710~2.jpg

IMG_20230610_153710.jpg

Great looking buds Dust,
Just wondering you get your buds to dry enough in 7-9 days? do you air dry or use a food dehydrator?
7 days hanging and 3-5 days drying out in the air. . Or few days hanging and one full day in sunlight. In window seal. Lmao. But I do. 12-15 days dry. Thing. Or when I need smoke. One hanging for two weeks in there I think. I haven't got a a system down for that.

Great looking buds Dust,
Just wondering you get your buds to dry enough in 7-9 days? do you air dry or use a food dehydrator?
I used everything u can imagine drying smoke. Lmao. Best I think after hang for long time sin dry seems to be really good. But careful of over dry. It seems to age it

Ok so hindsight is next to chop. Which is a lot more detailed plant. He is stats on it.
So as it says it be purple when finished.
Yep I say it is turning purple. So we wait. Till then. Says 60-70 days. We working on day 60 today.technically
Cycle wise. So we have another ten days. Or better. Maybe two weeks left.

Screenshot_20230612-215805~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230612-220120~2.jpg

IMG_20230611_121206.jpg

Back
Top Bottom