Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good afternoon 420 my plants loved the day outside but now they are tucked away in the tent. Lights on till sundown I think they grow more during lights out. I never measured or anything so it's just my gut feeling. Any way I'm stoned really stoned and it is great. My wife is gone for the night so I can smoke as much as I want. Later :lot-o-toke: 🍋

All tucked away

5B73CB30-1BBD-4E96-975A-8D436AE603BE.jpeg

Highya KL,

I hope you don't mind if I call you KL. I read part of your other journal and found out you live near SO. Another New Englander. We're colder up here, but I've had cannabis ladies out in the cold frame all last week, along with a dozen tomato plants. Everything looks good so far. With warmer weather coming, they'll only get better. I plant the canna seedlings out in the garden about the 3rd week in May. Cannabis ladies are pretty tough plants. Talking about plants getting eaten, I had a groundhog eating some seedlings a few years ago, but they came back. I got lucky. Hope you're having a nice weekend! Happy Smokin'

Hey @Bode yes I live on one side of the state and SO is on the other sorry I did not say that earlier. As soon as my plants are big enough up pot them twice into 15 gallon and maybe I will throw one 20 gallon. I wanted to go a little smaller this year. We will see I have to keep them alive right now. I am a little stoned at the moment. Later :lot-o-toke: 🍋

My fault, you did say north western part. I apparently got mixed up deciphering northwest, as stoners do, lol! Happy Smokin'

Hey @Bode yes I live on one side of the state and SO is on the other sorry I did not say that earlier. As soon as my plants are big enough up pot them twice into 15 gallon and maybe I will throw one 20 gallon. I wanted to go a little smaller this year. We will see I have to keep them alive right now. I am a little stoned at the moment. Later :lot-o-toke: 🍋
...A little smaller...😜😆

15 gallon is as small as I will go, and it seems too small. I used 20 or they may have been 25 gallons not sure. They grow super large plants and I want to go with smaller plants this year. Mack and Crack is 90/10 sativa so it may go in a 20 gallon grow pot. Pineapple Chunks and Banana Jealousy are indica dom plants, so I want them in 15-gallon pots. No real reason just want smaller plants because they will be easier to handle. The Apple Fritter I grew last year had the largest bud I have ever seen on it, but the bud rot took care of that. I hope the Pineapple Chunks will have large indica buds. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Good morning 420 brothers and sisters. It is a gloomy cloudy day with rain on its way. My plants are coming in nicely and will spend the day inside the tent with the light on. I am not sure if I should turn up my light from 25% to 30%. I think I will leave it at 25% as the plants look fine. The Mack and Crack has some nice leaves on them, and they are a 90/10 sativa plant so it will be the largest plants of the 3 plants. As I said last night, I will use a 20 gallon grow pot for this plant and it will be a large one. the other 2 are going to be beautiful indica plants. I love the looks of indica plants. I am going to need to go to Smith Lands and pick up a couple more pots I think they are 1 gallon plastic pots I will need them for my up pot a couple weeks from now. I hope everyone has a nice day and happy growing. :thumb: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom