Lady Cannafan Shrooming Midwest Grow Kits & Spore Genetics - APE, Blue Meanie & More

Just starting out myself. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all. I got 5 all in one bags going first with koa, b+, z strain, golden teachers and blue meanies. Just ordered the ecosphere 3.0 also. Hope all goes well. I got the bags from blooming acres and all 5 are doing great.
Z was my very first!! Good luck!!
You sure smashin it Lady C!!! Gonna be a very happy new year @ your place!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️🎶

1703886867060.png

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable New Years Eve!

If you are in recovery mode.....take the day and relax. :)

I got a nice visual this morning, I believe one of my substrates has pinning started. Fingers crossed for sure.

I broke up the jars of APE a few days ago and mixed it into some substrate. That mycelium was going so slowly in those jars, if at all. I have lots of white areas on the substrate box, I'm hoping for the best on that.

As soon as I have recovered here, I'm going to be getting some more wild birdseed prepared so I can inoculate with my liquid culture. It's ready!

One of the samples from the store bought shroom is doing pretty good, I may take some scrapes from that today into fresh agar to try to keep a nice clean white going.

Love ya all!

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable New Years Eve!

If you are in recovery mode.....take the day and relax. :)

I got a nice visual this morning, I believe one of my substrates has pinning started. Fingers crossed for sure.

I broke up the jars of APE a few days ago and mixed it into some substrate. That mycelium was going so slowly in those jars, if at all. I have lots of white areas on the substrate box, I'm hoping for the best on that.

As soon as I have recovered here, I'm going to be getting some more wild birdseed prepared so I can inoculate with my liquid culture. It's ready!

One of the samples from the store bought shroom is doing pretty good, I may take some scrapes from that today into fresh agar to try to keep a nice clean white going.

Love ya all!
Glad to hear you got growth going on! Woohoo! Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom