Liberty Haze & Honey Rock Outdoor Grow In Soil 2019

Godfather Skunk

This year after many years, 17-18 years for the exact, I decided to grow old externally. Τhe cultivation will take place on a balcony under 8 maby 10 hours clear sun. Girls have started them inside under led bulbs 4000k and 6200k for about 20 days. Today they were wed on their 16th day of life. The weather even at night has temperatures of 8-9. I'm not going to take them anymore. I still get them 1-2 hours to get used to the sun. I will also upload pictures.
The fertilizers I am working on, are hesi.nl. As the company's program says. I've started in a pot of 1.65. At 20 days I will put them in 10 and final will be 40 liters. The soilmix than i use now is Lightmix biobizz with 25% ugro coco . Then in 10 liters pot i use the same mix. Is that right? It's better to use some harder mix soil? My Fertillizers is to strong. I see them in my other grow indoor, one of pland don t like this mix. The indoor strain was gorilla.
Any advise and assistance will be needed. I have years of gain from outdoor cultivation.

LIBERTY HAZE™ (Barney's Farm)
liberty-haze__.jpg

LIBERTY HAZE™ is a strain created from a crossing of G13 with a fast flowering ChemDawg 91. This strain has both Indica and Sativa characteristics, and has a fast flowering time of 8-9 weeks, where it grows to a medium height. This plant has a substantial girth, and performs excellently both indoors and outdoors.
The long dense colas start to fatten up in the last few weeks, producing dense buds in a beautiful red and purple calyx. The buzz is immediate and long lasting, creating a euphoric cerebral effect. This strain has a distinct lime taste and fragrance.

Type: Feminised
Photoperiod: Normal
Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
Genetics: G13 x ChemDawg 91
Effect: Long lasting, Calm, Tingly, Giggly, Euphoria, Creative
Indoor Yield (g): up to 600 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 60 - 65
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week
Height (cm): 100/110cm
Height Indoor (cm): 110cm
Indica %: 40%
Sativa %: 60%
Medical: No
Taste: Pine, Lime, Herbal
Aroma: Musky, Earthy, Skunky

Honey Rock | Sumo Seeds
Honey rock feminized cannabis seeds
honey-rock-.jpg

A favorite Indica dominant cannabis strain in our collection. We crossed our White Widow Original (Indian Indica X Brazil Sativa ) with a Super Potent Super Skunk ( Skunk #1 x Afghani) we named the offspring Super Widow. We then further crossbred it with a hybrid from Swazi (African heritage) and Durban Poison ( African and skunk genetics); the Swazi Poison to create The Honey Rock. The Honey Rock gets her name because of her honey taste and rock-hard buds. If you are a die hard fan of indica strains and looking for a real heavy narcotic stoner, The Honey Rock got you covered. Delivering a knockout effect what keeps you couch-locked all night. This is not a strain to use during daytime.

Type: 60% indica 40% sativa
Genetic Background: Super Widow x Swazi Poison
Flowering time: 8/9 weeks
Harvest month: march-October
Zone outdoor: B,C
Height Indoor: 80-100 cm
Height Outdoor: 100 – 180 cm
Yield Indoor: 450-575 g/m2
Yield Outdoor: 650 - 850 gr
Effect: heavy narcotic stoner
taste: Woody/sweet/skunk
THC: high
CBD: medium

Flowering time and appearance
The honey Rock will be ready to harvest indoors in 8 to 9 weeks. To fully get her potential we advise a flowering time of 9 weeks. Outdoors you can start trimming her in the beginning of October. The Honey Rock has a high flower to leaf ratio. You will be amazed of its stability and heavy frosted white buds. The buds are very dense and covered with shiny trichomes. A very easy to grow cannabis strain and perfect for growing in a “SOG”.

Hey @Godfather Skunk!

Awesome strain selection! I have never personally grown them but have heard only positive things.
I have grown many plants outdoors over the years in 8-10 hours sun and i yielded some real dank bud.

As for the plants currently - they are looking perfectly healthy! Not a single defect.
I would keep watering as you are for the next week, then the plants should be ready for full nutes.

I look forward to following along and helping where i can!
Happy Growing!
Peace

My friend thank you very much for your good words! I left today 2 hours in the sun because for some time the thermometer showed 32C degrees. Fertilizers started yesterday in half of the program. I will surely need help, thank you before !!!!
tnt complex:1,25ml/l
Root complex: 1,25ml/l
Power zyme: 1ml/l
Supervit: 1/4 drop per litre

indoor temperature / humidity : 25/75
Tomorow night i repot the girls in pots 7,5 litres in soilmix 70 % lightmix 30% ugro coco and some perlite.
Keep growing and piece!!!:lot-o-toke::ganjamon:

Hello ladies and gendlemans!!!! 24 days for my girls, 5 days outdoor.
I repot the girls in pots 7,5 litres in soilmix 70 % lightmix 30% ugro coco and some perlite. Looks very healthy. I fertiilized with water 500ml ph6,7 and drink's Hesi nl. program.

Liberty Haze
Water: 500ml
Ph:6,7
tnt complex:2,5ml/l
Root complex: 2,5ml/l
Power zyme: 2ml/l

Honey Rock
Water: 500ml
Ph:6,7
hr24.jpg
hr24_o.jpg
hr24sgst.jpg
lh24_o.jpg
lh24nffjfi.jpg
Lh25.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a lot of courage for outdoor cultivation. When can I make the first topping? Now it is in pots of 7.5 liters. How can I transmute to 35 liters? Thank s a lot dudes!!!! Keep Growing everywere!!!!

Yesterday night, I was just watering the girls! This morning, when sunlight, had started to rain. They struck a little. Half an hour i think. Would he do well?

Sorry @Godfather Skunk can you rephrase that or ask it in another way - i dont understand?

Nice bro glad to hear they are doing well. Got any pics?
I do lots of outdoor growing during our summer season - but even then i keep an close eye on the weather forecast so that i can plan my waterings. If it is raining in 1 or 2 days, i wait out for the rain to give the plants some water.

Hello friends!!
Fertillizing Day.

Liberty Haze
------------------
Water: 700ml
Ph:6,6

Honey Rock
-----------------
Water: 700ml
Ph:6,6

I wonder what to do with the plants? Topping or leaving them tree style? i am interested to to get enough quantity of stuff. I love techniques indoor, but outdoor I have not done any interventions again . I'll sweep the girls into a 40 or 50 liter pot. Τhats good for plants and when can i do this? How long can I make pruning on the plant? Τopping and others.
Is there anyone who has used the company HESI.NL. , or uses it now to tell me his opinion?

Goodmorning dudes!!!!
Nice day real sun!!
hrlh29day.jpghrWeek4LhWeek4.jpg
29 days from seed in 7,7l pot
how can i repot on 40l?
The plants are looking good! I'm sure they'll love the feeding you gave them today.

I usually grow outdoors in 40L pots with great success.

Hello my friends. To day morning, I see some white and wellow shadows in my leaves. Under of that i see spider mites 2-3 of this and some eggs upstairs. F@cckk what can i do help me please. My fertilizer nutrients is hesi.nl.
The plants is 39 days for seed.

Back
Top Bottom