Liberty Haze & Honey Rock Outdoor Grow In Soil 2019

Yes my friends. I think the same. Old damage from the mites. My spray mix is bio. and the pharmaspray. Some new growths in the center, is unhealthy. I take fotos tomorrow morning of this leaves. THanks dudes. I hope for the best!
Today i sprayed again neem oil.

Morning mr.Godfather, I use Neem oil from a local Indian supermarket but I did find that it dried the leaves out and it took a cpl days for the plants to recover but it may have been i was heavy handed on the Neem oil as well as the spider mites were doing my head in about 2 months back....

The product @irie lion mentioned works well as I switched over to that and it works well, if I may make a suggestion make it a routine weekly or twice weekly spray because spider mites are persistent and come back quickly if you don't maintain a spray routine.....

You can also try dried tobacco leaves or plain pipe tobacco in 2lt water and leave to soak overnight, add a tablespoon of dish soap and cooking oil and 20ml hydrogen peroxide and spray every 3 days as well.

Goodmorning my friends. Yesterday i see one thrip on my leaves. I sprayed again with perithrin mix for 3ed time after seven days. Neem oli-soap every 3-4 days. F@ck what can i do to destroyed the devils help?? Outdoor is the best grow but the mites and thrips is big problem here.

Thank you men, i am doeing the best. Yesterday i was watered the girls, after 6 days. Fertilizers up to 0,5ml/l . To day in the afternoon i spray them with neem oil 2,5ml in 500ml water and 2,5 grams green soap. Now what can i do else. Every 3-4 days neen-oil is ok?

Hello dudes and sorry i am late. I think the problem is stoped with mites and thrips. I sprayed every 3-4 days neem oil and will see. Looks good!
haze_honey.jpg

Hey Skunk, happy to hear you've won the battle against the gnats and mites! :bravo: They grew so much since the last photo update. Looks like they are loving life! :cheer::bongrip:

Good evening my friends. I took a little bit of photo-length reasons. I took the girls after defoliation. The haze showed sex. I'm waiting to see the honey. I want to ask, when do I start the flowering lubrication in outdoor cultivation? I am never use fertillizers outdoor. I am talking about "Bloom complex" and "Boost".
Thanks a lot!!!
hr65.jpghr65_.jpg
lh65.jpglh65_.jpg

They are looking great Godfather :ganjamon: Good job on the defoliation they have been opened up well. I do not defoilate as much outdoors as i do indoors as the sun penetrates much deeper than indoor lighting.
Regarding the nutrients, you can feed them as you usually would feed indoor plants, they are looking strong and happy so i will give them a good feeding if i were you :thumb:

Thanks my friends, i took also the fan leaves under. Yeah outdoor the sun is everywhere, i think i am not defoliation again.
12/12? no only sun now. Bulbs only 21 first days for boosting. After topping the plants live in a balcony under 7-8 hours sun!! It's true i feed them much as indoors yea. They looks good but i dont know when. Maybe in the 3d month of life outdoor if i see the sex type in 62 days. Thank dudes will see in the garden!!

I am very disappointed with outdoor farming this year. The same mites is back. some leaves have dried out and have a lot of scars. The specimens a little under the leaves and rinse well with neem oil. I'm afraid they do not get oil-resistant.
I hope to save the plants, eny helpfull idea?

Just keep applying the neem oil and pesticides, if they keep coming back make your neem oil solution stronger, they hate the stuff. If that's not working go out and find a strong pesticide and spray your plant like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom