Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

Re: :) Light Addict goes BIG, with 9 strains all trained in seperate methods or style

make sure you got plenty of room for that cotton candy, she just wont stop stretching, some of the best smoke ive had to date tho, i flowered mines at 16 inches tall an ill show you the end height with it being supercropped about 5 or 6 times each branch
IMG-20121126-00780_1353966723667_o.jpg
IMG-20121230-00085_1356908792256_o.jpg

Watch Sir Light produce BUSHY midgets lol :)

Re: :) Light Addict goes BIG, with 9 strains all trained in seperate methods or style

You know it OZ, I love that post Taylor Made! He he I wanted a good challenge, and now I have one! getting my mad planning hat on for her training I'm thinking a vertical corkscrew with the trunk trained as such, then the buds trained out at a angle. Just a thought lol.

Again just for Gerts memory! a bud pulled off her today that I'm smoking now with a grin on my face and bright twinkling vision!
20131121_152522.jpg

If you train one like a corkscrew, that's a perfect design for hanging a lamp vertically in the middle. Then maybe either lamps on the outside or a reflective cylinder on the outside, to make thick, swell buds wrapping around the entire stem?
:lot-o-toke:

Glad you're happy mate :) and even better that Gerts mellowing you out :grinjoint:

Just think of what Miss Pepper had to say when I told her we had to sacrifice the only power shower in the facility :)

Was a funny 1st week of nagging and moaning but in the end we got much more than just a nice hot shower ;)

Right probs 6/7 weeks veg i think!? depending on how big they get and how much crawling to the missus I have to do to bring that time frame forward any if needed lol. Im gonna be buggered me thinks lol my tent aint that big for nine and I do still have my other two girls as well so its all getting a bit hectic round here at mo. I'll simply train the crap out of them all so should be manically busy soon enough. If really needed could split em and get my second tent up. and run that with my 400 keeping 600 in my big one. I have options and want this grow to kind of be a guide/adventure into crop management through training. Done with my heavy hand lol.

also aswell the cotton candy took 27 days to start showing flowers after flip and 11 weeks to get some amber so 14/15 weeks after vegging for the top of the plants were above the door frame lol some crazy ass plants

in for the show

some of those strains are on my shopping list----thanks for the heads up on the cotton candy

About 12th lol
Subbed up sir....... Looking forward to watching this from the off:)
Some interesting strains u got there
I wish u luck with this one

About 12th lol
Subbed up sir....... Looking forward to watching this from the off:)
Some interesting strains u got there
I wish u luck with this one

Late as always .......are you related to Dr P? lmao......ONLY JOKING ya Southern Softy lol :)

Back
Top Bottom