Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a site that may help alot of you that really don't know your
Cannabis laws and penalties...
It give you a map of the USA, just click a state and it tell you everything about your state laws and penalties here is mine

NORML - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws Since 1970

MV.... :smokin:

Possession
Less than 4 oz in your residence or home no penalty N/A N/A
Less than 8 oz misdemeanor 90 days $1,000
8 oz to 1 lb misdemeanor 1 year $5,000
1 lb or more, or more than 25 plants felony 5 years $50,000
Any amount within 500 feet of school grounds or rec. center felony 5 years $50,000
Sale or Cultivation
Sale less than 1/2 ounce misdemeanor 1 year $5,000
1/2 oz to 1 oz misdemeanor 1 year $5,000
1 oz or more felony 5 years $50,000
Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)
Maintaining any structure or dwelling for keeping and distributing marijuana felony 5 years $50,000
Details

Possession of marijuana is a criminal offense. Possession of less than 8 ounces of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 90 days in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. Possession of less than one pound of marijuana is also a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $5,000. Possession of one pound or more of marijuana is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000.

Possession of less than 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution's right to privacy (See Ravin v. Alaska). Possession of 25 or more marijuana plants is "Misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree" and is punishable by a fine of up to $50,000 or five years in prison.

Any possession within 500 feet of school grounds or a recreation center or possession on any school bus is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000.

Sale of marijuana of less than one-half ounce and sale, delivery or manufacture of an amount from one-half ounce up to one ounce is a misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $5,000. For amounts of one ounce or greater, the crime is a felony which can be punished with a sentence of up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000.

It is an affirmative defense to possession, manufacture or delivery that the offender is a patient or caregiver who is registered with the state for medical use of marijuana.

Maintaining any structure or dwelling, including vehicles, to use for keeping and distributing marijuana, is a felony offense and punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000.

I do love Alaska cannabis laws MV..... :biggrin:

Damn the plants are looking great! And yeah I was looking on that NORML site b4, Here in Mass. possesion of even a gram is a felony........

*droool*

This is one of the most informative threads on this site, by far.

Virtually every growing question has or will be answered :biggrin:

Matanuska, I can't wait until I start growing again. I've learned many things from you and plan to use it. Unfortunatly, being in an apartment rather hinders my ability to grow too radically.... although I don't pay for my power, The entire building is rigged into one powerbox... and my apartment is ALWAYS using large amounts of power since my man isn't too good at shutting of lights, plus we've got 4 computers running 24/7 and 3 bearded dragon enjoying heatlamps.

So at least the power spike isn't noticable. We've never had troubles, considering the landlords buy off us, but we still want it low-profile. And in a two bedroom apartment, that just leaves our walk-in closet. Enough for about 5 plants I'd say, but unfortunatly my man is stubborn and won't listen to what I have to say (stupid Englishmen!!).

I'm hoping to have a grow set-up going in the next month or two (I've already started on my non-marijuana plants... I'm big into gardening!) and am sure glad to know that any questions I have can be answered!!

Keep up the AWESOME work, MV!!!!

wangi high? said:
How old are the plants in pic 1 on post #153

31 days today is how old there are 3/22/05 wangi high?....
I am glad to see you here.
You need any help at all, You let me know and I will try my best to answer all your questions...
If I don't know your answer, I will find it on the net and answer you the best I can....I am here to help all growers big or small, Plant a seed WE will grow...!

SeXy VeXy
WOW Thank you dear...!
You really know how to make someone feel good about what they do or try to do to help others thank you so much... :icon_cool
Your man better feel he's lucky, to have someone like you....! :adore:

I will have a update soon but I haft to sit down and edit my pics but right now..
I am putting 10 to 16 hours days in and it is a real bitch after working all day, I then come home and blow 3 to 5 joints back to back and don't feel like doing shit with my pics....I don't get paid for this.....I do it because I love it and want to see more people grow and find out how really easy it is to Grow...
update will be 3/23/05 plant a seed we will Grow.............!

Thank you all very much...... :adore:

MV.... :smokin:

Ok I got a good buzzz but I will try this wake&bake bitch...!
We have come to a spot that the plant looks like it has stopped growing or slows down in it's growth...... because it has!
The reason why is, it is building up energy for flowering.
I find that a plant will go through this faze 2 times. Once in veg stage and once in flowering stage and it lasts about 2 to 3 weeks in each stage.
Then you will see a BIG change in it.
Ours seedlings are 32 days old today, and have been in flowering for 3 weeks. There is no pistil showing at all, but if you look at my re-veg plants every 1 is showing pistils...
PLEASE - don't lose faith! They will show real soon. When our seedlings do show pistils, they will start to grow again, taller and fatter in size. They need this time to build energy up for this stage in flowering...!
1.first pic is a W/W....
2.Next pic is Grapefruit
3.Next pic is Skunk Special in the pink bucket, The other plants by the wall are Grapefruit but they are only 25 days old...!
4.This pic is of my BABY, DPF Skunk#11 and she is 2 years old and will whoop the seedlings asses in the yield Department...!
I haven't taken a good pic of her yet - but I will ((LOL)) count on it....!

Thank you
MV... :smokin:

420MV3591.jpg

420MV3561.jpg

420MV3571.jpg

420MV3531.jpg

they are looking good man. i have also noticed the slow growing phases. i find mine like in early veg and mid flowering. i usally see pistils like within a week and then soon after the first little bud formations like a month into flowering it slows down. then for like the last 2 weeks they really explode in growth.

SupraXT said:
show us some pics of your pipes and bongs, and paraphanallia.

i got my seeds germinated im gona give them 1-2 more days, to grow a little bigger. first plant im growing!!! wooo. hope it dont stink to bad, im growing it in a dress drawer for now. and im gona have it out in a heat lamp at night so my parents dont see it. as soon as i get like 10 grams of bud im getting rid of it, cus unlike you MV i cant have people seeing that lol.

MV, you ever worry about police suspicion because of electric bill or anything, just wondering cuz it looks like you have quite a setup

^^ It depends on the strain!

Matanuska Valley
Creating Cannabis Awareness 2005.....!
Over 4500 Views in less then 30 days. :biggrin:

It aint bragging mother fucker, If you can back it up...!

I bet some people wish they had 4500 new readers...!

OMG!!! I can't believe it myself...!
I am happy about the fact that I am helping people learn more about their Cannabis and helping those who want to be helped and become better Growering..............

Thank you

MV... :smokin:

yeah MV. congratulations. thats a high number. you are helping others learn to grow, i even learned a few things myself. your thread is like a grow book man. thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom