Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Monkee420 said:
so another question ....after i plant the seed how long do you think the plant will take till its completly done and i can harvest

What kind of seeds do you have or do you know? Different strains take different amounts of time to finish. If you don't know, I usually let the plant get about 2 or 2 1/2 foot tall (approx. 40-60 days) then it takes between 7-9 weeks to finish flowering.

Thank You
MV... :smokin:

Koin420 said:
Lol, alaska's winters arent that bad, you've got to live here to be used to it thought of course.
Houses or Trailors arent bad places to grow if you know what your doing, Im grow MTF in the valley, for all you who dont know what MTF it would be Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Some really good bud here in the valley. I grow it in two school buses in my backyard under a garden.

They really aren't that bad here either. You get a lot colder than we do here.
Winter isn't all that bad considering we can get dumped on too - about 5-10ft of snow at a whack. We been getting nothing but rain here for the last month tho. I am starting to grow wings like a duck! LOL :hmmmm:

Thank You

FattyJ said:
lol Koin.. Yah Trailors seem to be good for growing since my trialor im in now was used to grow before i moved into it. I cant grow in here but i got my plans lol. MatanuskaVally, good thing u have going on here takin ur time to help others like me. Ill for sure be takin advice from what uve said here into my work when i start.. Good job.. "Marijuana to all. ANd to all a good high!"

Thanks for reading what I am writing. I appreciate that. I should have most of the grow forum done pretty soon. It will take a little longer for some of the pics as they are not to that stage of development yet. I can't wait till they are done. :Rasta:

If you are interested I have another thread that talks about cloning. I am going to start another one on reveg also. If you get a big plant DONT kill it, check out the cloning and reveg threads first please. It may help you on to bigger and better buds and some mighty fine tasting finished product!! It is usually twice as good as the first round if not better. :cool:

Thank You

this is to MV " you rule dude!!!!!". you have posted some of the best pics. i've ever seen. if i could grow 1 plant that looks as good as yours, i'll die a very happy man..........

texasbrick said:
this is to MV " you rule dude!!!!!". you have posted some of the best pics. i've ever seen. if i could grow 1 plant that looks as good as yours, i'll die a very happy man..........

texasbrick you can grow as good as me, that easy, really.
Pics,... well,....that's alot of hard work. Some of my shot's that you see are good. But, if you can remember one thing, sometimes it takes 100-150 photos that you don't see, to get that ONE good shot.

I want everone to also know that your compliments are appreciated. I am happy to know that you are seeing what you came here to see. I try to make it appear as realistic as possible, with NO photo enhancement. It takes alot of different frames to get the lighting to hit at just the right angle to show the plant or bud in the truest colors possible and the items in my shots give the true size of the plant or bud also.

420_mv1221.jpg

Thank you

*drags rotax86 into the present*

Thanks, we've already established that portion of the thread ;)

i love that 2nd pic MV. looks really cool. how many skunks do you have growing and whats the yield. i am looking forward to more of that skunk.

6 DPF Skunk#11 yield some wheres around 42 grams per plant, of bud only...
I will up date my grow today sometime...
I am 2 high to do it now...
I just got back from hunting and if I up date now I will fuck it up and my editor is not at home right now..time to look at pic and chill out...

Thank you
MV...

The idea is to produce female buds with no seeds and
seed pods oozing THC-containing resins; This is called sinsemillia which means "no seeds". If you are using fertilizers, change to one that is low in nitrogen and high in phosphorous. I use and like Alaskan Mor Bloom 0-10-10 and it works best for me...
I will start feeding the seedling every 2 to 3 weeks now Alaskan Mor Bloom for the next 2 months but you haft to be VERY careful at this stage not to feed the seedling to much...
You MUST make Alaskan Mor Bloom up 24 hours befor using it and let it sit for 24 hours, This is a MUST.....!
Phosphorous is to hot for the plants the first 24 hours to use it on plants or seedling.
Trust me when I tell you this.....!
I will have up to date pics of the seedlings today.....

Thank you
MV...

yes i had that problem when i was just starting to grow. then my last grow i did it deliberetly. and if you dont like chemical add high phosphorous bat guano during flower and high nitrogen seabird guano or worm castings during veg. aslo to meke it easyer if you guys dont know what is 0-0-0, its NPK the ratio of the major nutrients N for nitrogen P for potassium and K for phosphorous. so 0-10-10 would be 0% nitrogen,
10% potassium, and 10% being phosphorous.

smokeymacpot
I wanted to see if some 1 was going to ask me..?
What is 0-0-0, its NPK the ratio of the major nutrients N for nitrogen P for potassium and K for phosphorous. :hmmmm:
So 0-10-10 would be 0% nitrogen,
You are good and you Do know what you are talking about...!
You get a ((( A+++ ))) smokeymacpot..! :biggrin:

Thank you

420MV3061.jpg

420MV2971.jpg

420MV3031.jpg

420MV2981.jpg

thanks and sorry for giving it away but it was just to help inform. that dryed bud looks good. i have a question tho. do you cure your weed, and if you do what method do you use. i have tryed to cure but im to impatient so i smoke it before its been cured.

MatanuskaValley said:
smokeymacpot
I wanted to see if some 1 was going to ask me..?
What is 0-0-0, its NPK the ratio of the major nutrients N for nitrogen P for potassium and K for phosphorous.
So 0-10-10 would be 0% nitrogen,
You are good and you Do know what you are talking about...!
You get a ((( A+++ ))) smokeymacpot..!

Thank you

420MV3061.jpg

420MV2971.jpg

420MV3031.jpg

smokeymacpot thanks and sorry for giving it away but it was just to help inform. that dryed bud looks good. i have a question tho. do you cure your weed, and if you do what method do you use. i have tryed to cure but im to impatient so i smoke it before its been cured.

LOL you didn't give anything away, You got it right..!
I wanted to see who would say something and it was you....
Thank you I need all the help I can get really....
I am not the best grower by far, I am good tho, I guess...?
I have been told that a few times...
My plants do look good but it is alot of work and it pays off in the end
Really fucking good...! :laughtwo:
Yes I do ((Cure)) it takes about 7 days for the big buds and 3 days for the quarter size buds, I do it in Lg Pizza Boxs in a warm spot....
It works really good just look at my dry bud shots... :biggrin:

Thank you

yeah because the method i would use is dry the bud by hanging then throw them in jars and vent them when they get a little moist. then i keep doing that but the rehydrating method with strawberrys and then cure again. but i only did it once it was very good tasting and smooth but i find it a bit tedious your method sounds good. i may just do that.

Back
Top Bottom