Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok give me 2 weekS to put it together and I will try to get some nice bongs and pipes shots... :biggrin:
I am trying to let my Cannabis finsh now it is close and I want these plants in those shot..
I will post those pics in my pic thread..
Matanuska Valley's pictures....Check it out bro... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Roosterstu said:
MV, you ever worry about police suspicion because of electric bill or anything, just wondering cuz it looks like you have quite a setup

No, I don't worry too much. The local PD have stopped at my house asking to come in. :jerkit: I told them no, of course. They said that they knew I was growing and I needed to turn over the plants. I said "no problem officer, If there were any, that I would be sure and take care of them". They have not been back or even looked sideways at me for over 2 years now. And boy have I taken care of them!

As for the electric bill, yeah they ask questions, but I have always got something going on in my yard to justify everything. :smokin: One time it was an extra freezer outside on my front steps. Another time it was having a couple battery chargers and a generator running to thaw out a boat. It's always something is it not?!!!

Thank You
MRS. MV - Editor Extrodinare

Thank you all for coming to my grow thread this shit is cool.... :biggrin:

MRS. MV - Editor Extrodinare said:
I said "no problem officer, If there were any, that I would be sure and take care of them". They have not been back or even looked sideways at me for over 2 years now. And boy have I taken care of them!

Thanks you honey :adore: for writing that write up they were told (( "no" )) a little differnt then that from me tho...!
You can bet your ass on that, she is being nice....

Here are some pics of 1 of my grow's going on now...

TO ALL OF YOU THANK YOU....

From MV... :smokin:

3246.jpg

2275.jpg

420MV3821.jpg

what leaves are they? are they the little round ones or the rigged leaves? how old are your plants? are you using nutrients? please details behind your questions.

wangi high? said:
the ends of myleaves are turning yellow???what is this and what coul i do about it

wangi high? please give a little more "info" on your plants and did you get your lights or are you using that work light...? Are you using nutrients yet...?

smokeymacpot
Thank you Bro
I had all 3 pc's lit up at once and 2 to 5 screans on each one and when I do that it is a real bitch because, I can lose my work "The page cannot be displayed" or better yet "Cannot find sever" and you are on the fucking page...
Then I get really pissed off. I spend no less then 40 hours a week on the net most of the time 50 to 60 hours and my pics too....
I might sleep 4 to 5 hours a day and soon, We will be 24 hours of light and it's a real bitch for me to sleep then but I love it tho 3:00am and day light... :biggrin:
I cant wait.... :hmmmm:

4612.jpg

4415.jpg

3617.jpg

wangi high? said:
what flouros have metal halide in them and which ones have hps in them??? i herd that it was either red spectrum or blue spectrum

Just go get some 4ft floros with cool white bulbs hell they only cost $5.00 for 1 light and $2.00 for the bulbs

I got to download some new pics on ours grow and up date it..
They look great and getting fat but no buds yet trust me, We will soon...!

SupraXT said:
matanuska my plant is starting to curve slightly, is that bad? and it has 2 pointy small flowers and 2 circly flowers i just planted them like a 5 days and its like 4 inches above soil, i dont know if thats good or bad.

SupraXT said:
it should...im just using a regular 100 watt lightbulb on my desklamp, i may be switching lights soon i got a very nice heat one in my garage.

Just go get some 4ft floros with cool white bulbs hell they only cost $5.00 for 1 light and $2.00 for the bulbs

I can't say eather way good or bad, I can't see the plants but I do know if you don't have the right lights your grow will suck trust me on this please been there done that ok....

I got to download some new pics on our grow and up date it..
They look great and getting fat but no buds yet trust me, We will soon tho...!

Thank you

you dont need heat. many people get this wrong and try to use hot lamps like the yellow work lights. or the regualr lightd. these will not work. go with flouresents.

Back
Top Bottom