Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

⭐⭐⭐️Hi GrowStars⭐⭐⭐

⭐🌼🧡Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day🧡🌼⭐

I’m just gonna drop and run. I’ve literally been awake for 36 hours and I’m faaaked mate!

Shes starting to slowly claw back… thank fuck! Lolling! Hopefully I can produce at least something PMilly worthy!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5137.jpeg

Xo
Looks like she found her legs! 🤘🤘🤘 Looking great chica! 🤩

:passitleft:

Quick update on Valerie & Jolene...

We're moving along well now; both have adapted well to the bigger light and available space in the flower room.

They're the 2 chubby one's in the middle...
1000003319.jpg

Been hesitant to post a bunch about these ladies because I wanted to stay on schedule with @Trala
The canna gods threw me a curveball and I had to shift mine into flower earlier than expected. 🙃
We'll definitely be doing a redemption journal...

Anywhooo... here's muh heifers:

Jolene the quad:
1000003316.jpg

She's healthy as fuck; nice thick stems with solid branching. Not starting to stretch yet. She's only a week or so into flower. Definitely growing out, more than up right now. She's packing on that winter weight lol 😆

Valerie is a bit different.... she's the "big sister" of these 2. Main stem is the size of my thumb, with branches as wide as my pinky. 💪💪💪 I suspect she was born to be a power-lifter. LoL
1000003315.jpg

I expect a small stretch from each over the next week, but neither are aggressive upward; both seem to be more focused on getting "thick like a bowl o oatmeal" 😉

Hope everyone is living their best life 🤙
Stay MotaVated
:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom