Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

⭐⭐⭐️Hi GrowStars⭐⭐⭐

⭐🌼🧡Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day🧡🌼⭐

I’m just gonna drop and run. I’ve literally been awake for 36 hours and I’m faaaked mate!

Shes starting to slowly claw back… thank fuck! Lolling! Hopefully I can produce at least something PMilly worthy!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5137.jpeg

Xo
Looks like she found her legs! 🤘🤘🤘 Looking great chica! 🤩

:passitleft:

Quick update on Valerie & Jolene...

We're moving along well now; both have adapted well to the bigger light and available space in the flower room.

They're the 2 chubby one's in the middle...
1000003319.jpg

Been hesitant to post a bunch about these ladies because I wanted to stay on schedule with @Trala
The canna gods threw me a curveball and I had to shift mine into flower earlier than expected. 🙃
We'll definitely be doing a redemption journal...

Anywhooo... here's muh heifers:

Jolene the quad:
1000003316.jpg

She's healthy as fuck; nice thick stems with solid branching. Not starting to stretch yet. She's only a week or so into flower. Definitely growing out, more than up right now. She's packing on that winter weight lol 😆

Valerie is a bit different.... she's the "big sister" of these 2. Main stem is the size of my thumb, with branches as wide as my pinky. 💪💪💪 I suspect she was born to be a power-lifter. LoL
1000003315.jpg

I expect a small stretch from each over the next week, but neither are aggressive upward; both seem to be more focused on getting "thick like a bowl o oatmeal" 😉

Hope everyone is living their best life 🤙
Stay MotaVated
:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Hopefully I can produce at least something PMilly worthy!
Just keep doing what you've been doing, T.- she's gettin' there!💚

Damn, Preston- all those girls look good...but I love them chubby ones!

Update on Jolene & Valerie...

Today is day 49 from sprout... been in the flower room for the last 12 days.

Jolene is the quadline, Valerie has been topped a few times over.

They're getting super thick, starting to stretch a bit. Expecting to see pistils within the next couple days.

They're gonna finish out in their 3 gal pots... hope I can keep up with their drinking habits. LoL

All is good in the hood... for now. LoL
:snowboating:

Update on Jolene & Valerie...

Today is day 49 from sprout... been in the flower room for the last 12 days.

Jolene is the quadline, Valerie has been topped a few times over.

They're getting super thick, starting to stretch a bit. Expecting to see pistils within the next couple days.

They're gonna finish out in their 3 gal pots... hope I can keep up with their drinking habits. LoL

All is good in the hood... for now. LoL
O. M. G!

They are amazing! When we grow again you’re defs gonna need to give me a 4 week head start! Mine are still a good month off flipping!

I know "pretty" doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things....
...but man, those girls are beautiful, Preston👍
That flooring goes really good with weed, too...or, the weed looks really good on that flooring..one or the other...or both...💚

Sorry for the delayed responses today... I played hooky from work today and took my youngest son to the Six Flags theme park down in San Antonio.
Just getting back to the house now...

Those are some fine looking Purple Ghost Candys!
Thanks Stone! They've been a great group so far. Very well behaved.
O. M. G!

They are amazing! When we grow again you’re defs gonna need to give me a 4 week head start! Mine are still a good month off flipping!
Appreciate ya Tra! :passitleft:
Sorry my timeline got so jacked up with this run. We'll do it again, for sure. I'll follow your lead on the next one.

Preston your plant is beautiful all that in a 3 gal. pot. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Always great to hear from ya Keith!
I'm definitely a fan of running my plants in smaller pots. I feel it gives me much more control over them in coco. Definitely more labor intensive as they need feeding everyday, but allows me to adjust quickly if I ever see an issue.

I know "pretty" doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things....
...but man, those girls are beautiful, Preston👍
That flooring goes really good with weed, too...or, the weed looks really good on that flooring..one or the other...or both...💚
Thanks you Carcass! Always appreciate hearing a compliment from such a phenomenal grower.

Sending positive vibes from TX y'all!

Happy Friday T!!! I hope your week has been good. Weezy and I are finally moved. Settled.... Nope 😂 But gettin there. Watching all the great growers on here like you have me chomping at the bit. Can't wait to grow inside legally!!! I've been a member here for a long time but never really did a proper journal because welllll...... Whatever.... I'm getting excited..... Soon..... Let me join the club. Pretty sure I'm gonna shoot for 3 girls in a 3x3 overblown with light!! Hurry up and wait!!! I'll let you know when I start one. Maybe I'll hit you up on some picture taking tips. You not only grow purdy plants you document with nice pictures as well. Anywhooooo.... now that I've written a small book. See you soon. 😎✌️

Happy Friday T!!! I hope your week has been good. Weezy and I are finally moved. Settled.... Nope 😂 But gettin there. Watching all the great growers on here like you have me chomping at the bit. Can't wait to grow inside legally!!! I've been a member here for a long time but never really did a proper journal because welllll...... Whatever.... I'm getting excited..... Soon..... Let me join the club. Pretty sure I'm gonna shoot for 3 girls in a 3x3 overblown with light!! Hurry up and wait!!! I'll let you know when I start one. Maybe I'll hit you up on some picture taking tips. You not only grow purdy plants you document with nice pictures as well. Anywhooooo.... now that I've written a small book. See you soon. 😎✌️
You’ll see me tomorrow with a Purple 👻 🍭 update.

While she’s still not good, she’s defs not super bad anymore.

Happy Sunday GrowStars!!!
💜👻🍭

Omg! I feel like I might finally be winching this grow out of the ditch! What an absolute clusterfuck of errors. I’m so sorry to Preston for proving to be an unworthy grow companion but you’re stuck with me! lol!

Not to make excuses, but I think I have had an extra layer or two of complication. My sun has been weak and my Mars Hydro TS1000 is failing. I don’t have the money for fancy lights, I mean I do have the money, I just don’t want to spend it on fancy lights lolling! But I’ve bought a new Mars Hydro. Hopefully this will help my veggers keep up going forward.

So I’m gonna update both plants.

Remember the day I ruined Mika?

Well it’s been a slow road back, but I think I’m getting there.

So I want to discuss something first, and I know when it comes to grow knowledge mine is limited but… lolling. I just want to share in case my experience might help someone.

I am notorious for ripping off limbs. Like notorious. I don’t have the luxury of too much grow space, so I can’t grow my ruined branches as individual plants. I’ve discovered if the mother is early enough in veg, you can just reintroduce the clones once they strike to the mum and grow her as one.

Here’s the test dummy. Shes a Banana Punch and I accidentally ripped off so. many. arms, so the last one I ripped off I cloned. I get it’s not much, but it’s still something for minimal work.

Exhibit A

IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_5391.jpeg

So I did the same with Mika my Purple Ghost Candy. I was training her in a coiled manner and somehow snapped her at Node 1. This made cloning to be right cunt. Clone 1 was the larger more twisted clone. Clone 2 was just for shits and giggles. But they both took! Once again showing the quality of the seed genetics.

IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5419.jpeg

And here she is today, finally looking like a plant even tho she’s three lol. I’m not sure if you remember Da Imp, she is one of two seeds I planted who only grew one cyloten or what ever the fuck they are called. I kept her. I thought she’d died, but yeah nah. She’s there.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5367.jpeg
IMG_5399.jpeg

IMG_5400.jpeg
IMG_5401.jpeg

💜💜💜

And here’s the comparison girl I’m growing with P MillyMan. Ammy is trying so hard to be something. She still probs needs another 3 weeks of veg. She’s the weirdest quadline ever, but I’m sticking with her. By the time she’s ready to flip, Preston will be fucking jarring!

IMG_5361.jpeg
IMG_5393.jpeg

Hope you have the best day. Thanks for following. Super sorry my end is going so slow. I’m trying hard to bring something to the grow table, I really am. Xo

Happy Sunday GrowStars!!!
💜👻🍭

Omg! I feel like I might finally be winching this grow out of the ditch! What an absolute clusterfuck of errors. I’m so sorry to Preston for proving to be an unworthy grow companion but you’re stuck with me! lol!

Not to make excuses, but I think I have had an extra layer or two of complication. My sun has been weak and my Mars Hydro TS1000 is failing. I don’t have the money for fancy lights, I mean I do have the money, I just don’t want to spend it on fancy lights lolling! But I’ve bought a new Mars Hydro. Hopefully this will help my veggers keep up going forward.

So I’m gonna update both plants.

Remember the day I ruined Mika?

Well it’s been a slow road back, but I think I’m getting there.

So I want to discuss something first, and I know when it comes to grow knowledge mine is limited but… lolling. I just want to share in case my experience might help someone.

I am notorious for ripping off limbs. Like notorious. I don’t have the luxury of too much grow space, so I can’t grow my ruined branches as individual plants. I’ve discovered if the mother is early enough in veg, you can just reintroduce the clones once they strike to the mum and grow her as one.

Here’s the test dummy. Shes a Banana Punch and I accidentally ripped off so. many. arms, so the last one I ripped off I cloned. I get it’s not much, but it’s still something for minimal work.

Exhibit A

IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_5391.jpeg

So I did the same with Mika my Purple Ghost Candy. I was training her in a coiled manner and somehow snapped her at Node 1. This made cloning to be right cunt. Clone 1 was the larger more twisted clone. Clone 2 was just for shits and giggles. But they both took! Once again showing the quality of the seed genetics.

IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5419.jpeg

And here she is today, finally looking like a plant even tho she’s three lol. I’m not sure if you remember Da Imp, she is one of two seeds I planted who only grew one cyloten or what ever the fuck they are called. I kept her. I thought she’d died, but yeah nah. She’s there.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5367.jpeg
IMG_5399.jpeg

IMG_5400.jpeg
IMG_5401.jpeg

💜💜💜

And here’s the comparison girl I’m growing with P MillyMan. Ammy is trying so hard to be something. She still probs needs another 3 weeks of veg. She’s the weirdest quadline ever, but I’m sticking with her. By the time she’s ready to flip, Preston will be fucking jarring!

IMG_5361.jpeg
IMG_5393.jpeg

Hope you have the best day. Thanks for following. Super sorry my end is going so slow. I’m trying hard to bring something to the grow table, I really am. Xo
Looking great Tra!
:high-five:

Apologies for the absence lately. Been out of town checking on my pops. He's got Alzeimers and is starting to slip a bit. I've been up in Chicago tending to some things.

I'll be back to reality on Tuesday. Will update some pics once I'm home.

Back
Top Bottom