Stunger's Last Stand: Banned To The Balcony!

is the balcony still up .. ?
please tell me it's so stunger

lol i been banned from high outdoor spaces til we get the doc's note cleared .. like what's he know really ...

Any baby photos?

Yes please.
Hey Dohc, stinker! My 2 landrace Mulanje plants are nearly 4 weeks old and looking healthy. I topped both of them above the 4th node yesterday. Last week I tried to kick off a Super Silver Haze x OG which unfortunately failed to germinate, so I am currently doing the same for a Chronic Widow bean which has now been a couple of days since soaking so hopefully it rears it's head above the soil soon. If it doesn't, I'll still look to kick off a 3rd seed. Once I get a 3rd seed underway I'll upload some pics and look to start a new journal.
is the balcony still up .. ?
please tell me it's so stunger

lol i been banned from high outdoor spaces til we get the doc's note cleared .. like what's he know really ...
Hey bluter thanks for asking! The outdoor grow season on my balcony has started, and it won't be long before I have some evidence posted that the next grow is underway!

Interesting, I was attempting to germinate my last Mango Sherbert seed and I had almost given up on it, when last night thru the glass of the balcony as I looked for a seed head erupting I thought there was an extra sliver of white around where the seed should be buried, I assumed it was a bit of perlite. But this morning I took a closer look to realise the seed had actually germinated but the root had circled back up and out of the soil. Anyway, I have tried to 're-set' it, so we'll what happens in the next few days. I hope she does survive because it was a lovely strain and if one of my 2 regular Mulanje is a male then I'd like to cross it with the Mango Sherbert as that could be a cracker.

Anyway, I'll get some more details and pictures up soon once I get my quorum established. I hope everyone is enjoying good health and getting some great gardening in, I'll be joining you soon!
:morenutes:

I've been looking forward to following your balcony grow. Lets hope the Mango Sherbert survives. Its good to see you posting updates. Without pics.. :popcorn:

Could all be a fever dream at this point... :nomo:
Haha, I won't be long. I have two young plants and in the last 2 days, also 2 new seedlings now underway, I am deliberating about 1 more as the balcony always seems empty when they're small, but later when they grow up it can get pretty tight...:smokin:

Well I've had a few requests about when the next grow was going to happen, and @InTheShed even suggested it could all be a fever dream. So today, I have started a new journal, and I will ask the mods to move this one to completed.

My new grow journal Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony - Landrace Mulanje and other Sativas

I hope I don't screw these up. The plants are still young and not a lot happening so no need to rush, but you are all welcome to drop in any time when passing!

I won't drop any names as folk will find the journals they're interested in anyway, and it'll be in my signature if they want to check it out. Thanks to all who dropped into this one. All the very best everyone!

Back
Top Bottom