The Great Outdoor Group Grow: Beastly Buds To Honor Bonsai

@TheMadDabber bro I am freaking out the little boots they are in now is stressing them.

Maybe I will drop a few beans two of them beans I got from ya . Which ones lats time I am sure I had a crazy female to male ratio with the few photos I was given. Let's just say themaddabber knows a thing or two or three or well how ever many about growing this fine medicine.

I appreciate everything you stand for and the open heart you have had .

Hey what kind of kinds of.hash you looking at giving us a show of ?

Hope the little ones are well. To a happy and healthy life ahead. They got dabs they good :popcorn::passitleft:

LETS GET RREADYYY TO GROWWWWWWW!!!!

Gonna start my little auto breeding adventure. Compliments of @InTheShed

Dark devil auto crossed with.

Dark devil auto (sheds beans)
Diesel automatic (Royal queen seeds)
Northern lights auto (seedsman)
Pineapple express auto (Barneys farm)

20200422_211259.jpg

I’m in for the grow show
Good to have ya penny. It was looking like a late break up for us this year but a week of warm and rain put us back on track.

I'm headed to grab soil today so I can amend it this weekend. Gonna run some for crosses and maybe another 12 for hash in hoop houses

Thoes clones sat out all summer getting the same amount of light at night , is this what you mean by acclimated them ? they were fine up until flower and I didn’t notice any seeds until harvest mind you their may have been a few seeds per bud. Enough to be upsetting . Especially because they were mature so the plants stopped producing anything good a long time before harvest was a bad year outside for me last year man from caterpillars to mold to cold shitty weather.

Back
Top Bottom