Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

@odinsmaster @Growdad420
They haven’t posted that they’re looking again. They recently chose @Mr. Sauga for the open position
We're always looking, just need to get @Mr. Sauga trained and geared up first, then we'll select another. So please keep those offers coming in and keep doing what you are doing, so when the time comes, we can see how you roll. We really appreciate you all :thanks:

We're always looking, just need to get @Mr. Sauga trained and geared up first, then we'll select another. So please keep those offers coming in and keep doing what you are doing, so when the time comes, we can see how you roll. We really appreciate you all :thanks:
In that case I’d like to throw my own hat in the ring for the next journalist spot! :cheesygrinsmiley:

If theres ever a spot available I'd love a chance.

I grow with a combination of CMH, COB, QB
Keep a journal of every grow.
Have grown with organic living soil, general hydroponics, house and garden and remo.
Am willing to use whatever you'd like me to use tho. I have a 4x4 tent and a 8x8 tent.
I usually grow 4 different strains at a time but can switch to 1 or 2 or whatever is required.
Thank you for the consideration.

Ive been a member here for a while and have contributed no journal. Ive always been a private person but ive learned a lot and made a lot of mistakes in 7 years and id like to contribute my (lol) knowledge to the fam. Sponsored or not i'm going to attempt to cobble a journal together on my new space and first attempt at a perpetual. My ex-gfs medical thc intake is ASTRONOMICAL lol and mine is not lacking, to say the least. So i need more power. If you give me stuff to grow with, i will pop wheelies with that sh@t.
Anyhow... Long and (high) story, short form.. I would also like to throw in my hat for any sponsored gigs that may arise in the future. Thanks

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic, video & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Who else do you think may be worthy of this position and why?

:thanks:
HI I'm currently growing this is my 1st time growing. I am able to upload pictures and videos and would like to be sponsored. Thanks Stephanie

We are currently seeking product reviewers to test and showcase our sponsor's LED lights, nutrients, seeds & miscellaneous grow supplies. Please tag your friends, share this and spread the word.

If you can produce semi-daily updates with photos and/or videos & commentary, this may be for you.

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic, video & commentary skills.

Why do you want to be, and why do you think you should be, one of the chosen ones?

Because im a new grower and thats going to be a huge demographic in youre target markets well relitivly marijuana has been in my life for 17 yrs i havent been able to grow since my 20s but i have a few threads kicking around on here keep your eye out for me and if you like what u see as im shure u will ...then u can lend me some sugar ill be yo neighbour !.

I’m very interested into doing this for you guy’s i would love to test knew products. Please contact me

Because im a new grower and thats going to be a huge demographic in youre target markets well relitivly marijuana has been in my life for 17 yrs i havent been able to grow since my 20s but i have a few threads kicking around on here keep your eye out for me and if you like what u see as im shure u will ...then u can lend me some sugar ill be yo neighbour !.
Why I should be one of the people you choose I am I’m actually a new girl I am so I’m learning as I go play I’ve grown before outside of my grandpa‘s ranch but that’s not the same as growing inside yeah you do something similar things but I’m actually disabled so this is my daily thing like I said he can do a learn reused watch videos I want to start making videos on my girls on YouTube also but this is something our greatly appreciate their help me why I’m helping you guys because the lights are expensive i’ll become to know that this is something I love I have a lot of passion for it I have so many questions of people I think they get mad at me because they think they’re dumb questions or not but I don’t care if I I got a question I’m gonna answer regardless what it is because I want to best yield I want the best environment for the plant I want her to be on her best and I don’t know I just started on this for 20 magazines so I’m still trying to figure out how to start a journal but you can go look at stuff that I have posted that all the questions I’m asking and I keep asking questions that’s why I think I’m best at this because I have a lot of passion for growing I might just doing it so I have medicineBut thank you I’m very interested in would be absolutely grateful for the opportunity to do this for you guys thank you have a nice day

I think you could consider my self for my dedication to growing the best possible product my ability to self teach will see my skills leap and bound im meticulous and well organised. And possess an incredible passion and respect for the plant i use it more for medical reasons sleep, anxiety, appetite. I i would be dead if it wasn't for this amazing gift from a higher power no joke. She has been in my life for nigh on 18 yrs and i hope she never leaves me. I have been known to be quite funny at times and am always well spoked ,inteligent and open to better suggestions i am fairly knowledgeable in regards to growing things as i have had my own garden since I was 5 years old and derive immense satisfaction and pleasure from nurturing and watching life bloom as a result of my efforts and hope to share with the 4:20 community the same feelings and dreams that i soo cherish. I hope to be considered for the position as i am shure there will be many shining candidates.
perpetually yours. Colby-G-Rohrig

I'd like to thank all of the applicants thus far, we are truly grateful for your support and desire to join us.

As stated in the original post:

Please link us to your best grow journals; showcasing your photographic & commentary skills.

Once you have some work established here for us to see, then we can discuss the matter further :thanks:

So far we've recruited @Mr. Krip @Mr. Sauga & @Justin Goody and are getting them dialed in.

Once they are fully acclimated and ready to train/mentor new recruits, we will select a few more :goodluck:

:Namaste:

I think you could consider my self for my dedication to growing the best possible product my ability to self teach will see my skills leap and bound im meticulous and well organised. And possess an incredible passion and respect for the plant i use it more for medical reasons sleep, anxiety, appetite. I i would be dead if it wasn't for this amazing gift from a higher power no joke. She has been in my life for nigh on 18 yrs and i hope she never leaves me. I have been known to be quite funny at times and am always well spoked ,inteligent and open to better suggestions i am fairly knowledgeable in regards to growing things as i have had my own garden since I was 5 years old and derive immense satisfaction and pleasure from nurturing and watching life bloom as a result of my efforts and hope to share with the 4:20 community the same feelings and dreams that i soo cherish. I hope to be considered for the position as i am shure there will be many shining candidates.
Zombie Death Fuck x Comatose x 2 Mars 480W Reflector With 150W HPS In Vivosun 4'x4'x8' RDWC

Hey 420 friends! I am throwing my hat into the ring. I recently moved to Alberta Canada from the US. I have had many of the sponsors products in previous journals but ended up donating to get others into the hobby. I've had the kind xl750, mars hydro light, and 6 ton dab press. Anyway, I am planning on doing a RDWC set up here and am just starting to buy equipment. Any sponsor help would be amazing. My most recent journal is in my signature. Best of luck to everyone and thanks to the sponsors!

I wouldn't mind tossing myself up for the challenge. It's been a while since I've been around and made a solid journal but there are 2 I have done that I feel were pretty detailed and frequently updated. Back then I didn't have a lot of time on my hands like I do now so I have come back to start Journaling again since it was always a good experience in the past. Things only keep getting better!

I have also frequented other areas of the forums and journals trying to help others within the community, sharing tutorials or even just chatting it up. I need to get back to that, and I am glad to be here to do it, I've learned so much from the people here it's time to give back however I can.

Here's the links to a couple of my old journals, thanks 420 mag!

Dick23rk's Garden Adventures
Dick23rk's 1st journal

Please check out this great opportunity for some of you who want to show us your stuff :cheer:

Once we get through this comparative grow, we should be done training the new staff we just hired, and ready to harvest a few more of you from this thread :high-five:

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, as we get through this very long process.

Back
Top Bottom