Who Wants To Be An Official Sponsored 420 Magazine Grow Journalist?

This has gone on for long enough, and I really appreciate everyone's patience and support while we work through our contact challenges to stay afloat in our ever changing/expanding industry. I'm going to dedicate enough time and energy to work with ONE new Grow Journalist and hope to have a decision by Christmas. As I sift through this entire thread for the 420th time to refresh my memory, who do you all think is the chosen one from this entire thread right now? :thanks:

This has gone on for long enough, and I really appreciate everyone's patience and support while we work through our contact challenges to stay afloat in our ever changing/expanding industry. I'm going to dedicate enough time and energy to work with ONE new Grow Journalist and hope to have a decision by Christmas. As I sift through this entire thread for the 420th time to refresh my memory, who do you all think is the chosen one from this entire thread right now? :thanks:
I can say as a new grower that @Emilya @Backlipslide @Lime @ChefDGreen are the members I try and model. Being somewhat new to this community it's been awesome to find knowledgeable people who combine both kindness and generosity in their timely and thoughtful comments. They give the advice I find most useful and on point with my needs. Any one of them would be an awesome choice IMO.

Thanks for your work! :adore:

Appreciate the shout VG but I'm currently unreliable. Maybe in the future though.

Right, back to growing some meds.
:passitleft:
Ok. Sorry Prof.

You would have been fabulous. :love:

Here's my resume.
20201209_145222.jpg

I just took that in my outdoor garden a minute ago. It's so dank, even the lowest buds kill flies. :rofl:

I believe one of these four would fit the bill perfectly.
You were too modest to put your own name down there. I'll do it for you as I have seen the type of reviews you do for sponsored grows. Throw VG's name in the hat please!! Great plants, great following, great person.

Thank you for your feedback everyone, we have chosen @Mr. Sauga for the position! :cheer:

Once we get him dialed in, I'll dust this off again for the next one.

Thank you for your patience and support, we are truly grateful :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom