Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Hi folks ......Before I forget to ask today does anyone know where I can find regular Death Bubba kush seeds here in Canada, Been having a difficult time sourcing regular seeds of that strain and Haze #1. Would really like those strains for my breeding program.

I posted in the alberta thread once cuz i was an albertan once but i posted i wanted to start a similar thread called

B.c. buds.

How obvious is that one?

Ha. Cheers

I posted in the alberta thread once cuz i was an albertan once but i posted i wanted to start a similar thread called

B.c. buds.

How obvious is that one?

Ha. Cheers
... Must have been in the air... puff..puff! haha

Hi all :ciao:
I’m outdoors in eastern Ontario. I have some 12 giants in the ground and some more reasonable sized girls in 7 gallon fabric bags. I grow with supersoil and give water only.
Great thread idea! Thanks.

Hi all :ciao:
I’m outdoors in eastern Ontario. I have some 12 giants in the ground and some more reasonable sized girls in 7 gallon fabric bags. I grow with supersoil and give water only.
Great thread idea! Thanks.
Hi Kanda thanks for dropping by from the east, I'm curious where did you get your super soil from?

Hi Kanda thanks for dropping by from the east, I'm curious where did you get your super soil from?
I mixed a batch myself with the most current Subcool recipe. It has been amazing to say the least. I have it listed in its entirety at the start of my indoor grow journal I believe.

Hey hey everyone. Greeting from Toronto. Indoor growing, cuz there is no space to grow outdoor with all the crazies in this city lol
Hi Hrenklin Welcome! ... T.O. ... lol no space I hear you, I lived in Mississauga for a few years.

I mixed a batch myself with the most current Subcool recipe. It has been amazing to say the least. I have it listed in its entirety at the start of my indoor grow journal I believe.
Subcool recipe I think I read that before from your journal lol

Hello mates, redneck from northern ontario.
here a pic of me and my hoe
maryjane 277.jpg

massive plants @Mustang92 , most impressive,, healthy as can be lookin too,, nice job

check and see if they are just starting to flower,, how far north? maybe flowering a cpl weeks now?

my outdoor plants just beginning to flower now,, cpl dif strains

check yer plants folks,, flowering time may have arrived

P1170528 (2).JPG

Hello from around The Hammer in Southern Ontario :ciao:

I’m an indoor and outdoor grower. Currently half way into week 3 of flowering in the tent and my outdoor gals are showing signs of flowering too. I shall provide a tent view and a some of my outdoor gals (outdoor left to right. Alaskan Purple, Jack Herrer, Durban Poison and Blueberry)

C6C6856A-468F-470F-A3B6-F90249AF5DF3.jpeg
F4255F39-F5F0-4B9A-8C41-3D0F11CFCF1D.jpeg

nivek Yes some are flowering mate.
maryjane 308.jpg

maryjane 306.jpg
have some indoor going to, the pics are few weeks old. they are flowering too i'll take pic when i get a chance.
maryjane 270.jpgmaryjane 269.jpg
I did a shite load of clones back in march

maryjane 222.jpgmaryjane 194.jpgmaryjane 176.jpgmaryjane 244.jpg

I haven't grown weed in long time, had hydro set up back in the day to help with college. got out of it for a long while but now i'm hooked again. things have changed so much, when i started growing nothing was available and we use barn lights now it's insane the stuff thats out there and the auto flower are amazing and so much fun. Good times!

Hello from around The Hammer in Southern Ontario :ciao:

I’m an indoor and outdoor grower. Currently half way into week 3 of flowering in the tent and my outdoor gals are showing signs of flowering too. I shall provide a tent view and a some of my outdoor gals (outdoor left to right. Alaskan Purple, Jack Herrer, Durban Poison and Blueberry)

C6C6856A-468F-470F-A3B6-F90249AF5DF3.jpeg
F4255F39-F5F0-4B9A-8C41-3D0F11CFCF1D.jpeg
Awesome pic's mate , great work in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom