Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Some pics from the flower room this morning.
straight outta a shiny magazine, looking good :yummy:
The first two of the tour nc/va.

I dont think i could ever tour again, --sad face-- I am just not into it, i get too anxious, it is all in my head.
I think..... My first show after 95 was The other ones with R.Hunter??,, I think,, I also remember going to Merriweather in maryland and back to back nights in Jones beach when I think Joan osbourne was in the band?
all the years gone by, melt into a dream........o_O

my last show in 95 was Tampa, black crows opened if i recall. I remember being happy.
Things went down we don't understand, but I think in time we will.

Flower room coming along.

My Transkei clones aren't as good as their parents. No pics but getting a good amount of foxtails that I'm not a big fan of.

Starting to think about my old led COB lamps are going dimmer over time. They've been hard at work for several years now. I had a problem with a power strip kicking off for over current. The only thing that stopped it was removing 2 lamps that were getting hot. I dunno what that's all about.

Anyways replaced those 2 lamps with 1 new spare.

The flower room doesnt look as bright to me now.

The flowers are blooming tho so thats a good thing.

20210629_113418.jpg

20210629_113412.jpg

20210629_113359.jpg

20210629_113354.jpg

20210629_113346.jpg

20210629_113333.jpg

20210629_113322.jpg

20210629_113247.jpg

20210629_113232.jpg

Here's some more for ya

This is the plant that was in the center in GSC grow. I pulled her outta there and put her into flower. Jellysickle at 2 days in. She gonna be a keeper. Getting ready to take cuts.

20210629_113225.jpg

20210629_113203.jpg

20210629_113155.jpg

20210629_113150.jpg

20210629_113139.jpg

20210629_113120.jpg

20210629_113109.jpg

What is foxtailing, the curling of the leaves? And what are potential causes?

Elongation of the flowering portion of the plant. Nothing to do with leaves.

Causes are stress and/or genetics.

The Transkei I'm running I have 1 cultivar that has the genetics to foxtail. I had it with the mother of this plant. The first round it wasn't as bad as this round. I shouldn't really say "bad" I'm just not a fan of it.

It's just different looking so that has an effect on bag appeal. Most folks nowadays like nugs. This strain and many Landrace strains in general have a somewhat different appearance than what everyone expects to see nowadays. Then there's the flowering times. They go a lot longer than most since its a pure Sativa it can grow for several months. I chop them when they get nanners and they usually do because these plants have genetic tendency to self pollinate in the absence of male flowers and or stress.

Most of the time its stress that brings on Foxtailing. I've not had any stress issues this round everything is good in the environment. No pests no heat no drought.

Here's a good read on flushing.

As I've always said its not doing what we think its doing. Reason = soil science.

linky:

Flushing Trial - RX Green Technologies

Caveat:
I normally take reviews from companies with something for sale with a grain of salt unless I see other similar findings from actual scientific studies. Still an interesting article.

Been on vacation in Canada for 8 days. I've still got my perpetual running along with my GSC sponsored run from @Weed Seeds Express @Mars Hydro and @GeoFlora Nutrients.

I'll get some pics up here tomorrow. Gotta big day.

Harvest day tomorrow. Weed gonna have a big haul.

Here's a good quote from that link up there ^^^

"Toward the end of the Cannabis flowering cycle, the plant starts to naturally senescence. Plants that are nearing the end of their life cycle will uptake fewer nutrients (thru roots) as they remobilize nutrients from other plant parts. This may explain why little difference was observed in the mineral content of flower flushed for different times."

Thanks doc - yeah we made it. Neighbor grew plants in the bogs last year and brought me over a go bag with a welcome back. That was nice. Weed not too bad either.

We left the cottage open. Now with covid spiking again I'm worried they will close the Canadian side again. Hope not.

Crossing the border was surreal.

Coming back across on friday late afternoon - both sides of the border were completely barren of people. That was very strange. Onna Friday at the border its usually extremely packed and long lines both directions. Not any more. So sad to see.

Thanks doc - yeah we made it. Neighbor grew plants in the bogs last year and brought me over a go bag with a welcome back. That was nice. Weed not too bad either.

We left the cottage open. Now with covid spiking again I'm worried they will close the Canadian side again. Hope not.

Crossing the border was surreal.

Coming back across on friday late afternoon - both sides of the border were completely barren of people. That was very strange. Onna Friday at the border its usually extremely packed and long lines both directions. Not any more. So sad to see.

...hehe. it was fookin crazy at the border towns on the reopening...12 hour and longer waits to cross, and nearly 100% fishermen...dedicated folks for sure!...says a lot for our walleye and northern...hoping things settle enuff' to let us get south in January...was 99% positive we were gonna' be a go, when we booked in May...now...???...this ole body doesn't do 30/40 below very well...take care my friend...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom