Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Bo, your cultivation skills are still superb :thumb: . It's also nice to see that you still devote time to dispelling myths and educating people.

Hey, @dr.h00k , I had the opportunity to get online, so I created a (long, rambling) PM to ask how you've been and report on same from my end. It wasn't until I hit the button to send it that I was informed you had disabled PM functions. IDK whether that's a bug, or my timing was bad and you just happened to turn off PMs in between I put your account name in the box and when I tried to post the message. I don't suppose it really matters. I did want to give you a heads up, though: I sent an email to you. Used the address from which you once sent one to... my old nickname at Hotmail when we all still sailed the stormy seas as privateers . I hope that makes sense, and is a sufficient clue, since I'm not sure what that Addy actually is (I just entered part of your name, and the software took over). Anyway, in case you no longer have access to that account: I hope you and the wife are fine. I'm still alive, which is in the same universe as fine, right? If you still visit any pastures, tell a horse that ol' S. sends kind regards and best wishes. Tell 'em all, lol, I don't... Get out much, these days.

Glad to see that the forum is still afloat, and that there are at least a few heads from the old days inhabiting it. I must go, now, and hobble on back to the shack while the rain is on pause. Be well, and all that, folks.

Been away for a bit growing Girl Scout Cookies from Weed Seed Express inna sponsored grow.

Turned out awesome.

My perpetual grow is still going. While the GSC grow was going we chopped and jarred up the last run and started the next round.

Outdoor going along pretty good. Gotta a few trees and a bush.

Here's some outdoor girls.

20210907_192217.jpg

20210907_192208.jpg

20210907_192158.jpg

20210907_192043.jpg

20210907_192034.jpg

Hey, is that place like... whatzit, the outfit that the Ukrainian gangster had - I think it was Dutch Seed Shop, where they would buy a pack of another breeder's seeds, grow them and then self the plants to produce their seed stock? Or do they carry (legitimate) seeds from multiple breeders? If the latter, how was your experience with the company? I'd like to get a couple of Dutch Passion's stains either in December or January if I can find the money - and I've been out of touch, so I don't know which vendors have the best reputation (and stealth/etc.) these days.

We in Finger Lakes Region so about the same as you. Chop the day before the big snow storm... could be October or early November. Hoping for November.

This month is a bit cooler and damper than last September. Last year was perfect no rain and warmish temps. This year its cooling off already leaves are starting to turn and the deer are up on the apples already.

Fingers X'd... anything could happen. I already gotta plant that I gotta cull due to mold. Planted an indoor variety outdoors.... oopsie. Was looking perfect until 7 days straight of rain.

We in Finger Lakes Region so about the same as you. Chop the day before the big snow storm... could be October or early November. Hoping for November.

This month is a bit cooler and damper than last September. Last year was perfect no rain and warmish temps. This year its cooling off already leaves are starting to turn and the deer are up on the apples already.

Fingers X'd... anything could happen. I already gotta plant that I gotta cull due to mold. Planted an indoor variety outdoors.... oopsie. Was looking perfect until 7 days straight of rain.
That's it, right before hopefully. We're on a warmish weather tack this season so I'm hoping it drags itself along. Looks like it might. Yes the fingers are x'd!

Been away on vacation got back to the harvest moon.

Not quite ready for harvest but we are getting close.

Random pics

Here's a pic of an old fan leaf going thru senescence. See where I drew a circle. That's where the fan leaf is attached to the stem right at the point where the flower stem comes out. The leaf gave up the stored nutrients and elements back to the flower. The flower gets fatter as the leaf gradually dies and I let them fall off naturally.

20210922_201135.jpg

20210922_194628.jpg

20210922_194606.jpg

Florida Kush

20210922_194459.jpg

20210922_194445.jpg

20210922_194402.jpg

Outdoor tree

20210921_121036.jpg

Outdoor bush

20210921_120805.jpg

Outdoor purps

20210921_120747.jpg

Looking great, Bo! :high-five:

Some outdoor tree pics from today. No rain no rain.... getting cool temps at night.

Already tossed 1 plant that molded.

The rest are ok for now.

Time to start checking every day now. Getting close need a few more weeks.

20210929_105213.jpg

20210929_105202.jpg

20210929_105155.jpg

20210929_105133.jpg

20210929_105119.jpg

20210929_105056.jpg

Yeah we had a pretty bad outbreak of Gypsy Moths this spring summer.... some tree species got hit pretty hard. I'm worried about next year. We have a lot of really big oak trees they really like and apple trees too...

Most of the apple trees are bare except for apples. I'mma little worried about next spring.

Yeah we had a pretty bad outbreak of Gypsy Moths this spring summer.... some tree species got hit pretty hard. I'm worried about next year. We have a lot of really big oak trees they really like and apple trees too...

Most of the apple trees are bare except for apples. I'mma little worried about next spring.
So that's not from it being your natural fall weather leaf drop huh? They come in cycles. We had them a few years ago. Back in the early 80's everything standing was wiggling with their caterpillars. Just everything, sounds like you had a year like that this year.

Real busy with outdoor harvest and bud washing. Got a full house and several weeks of drying and trimming on the horizon.... I'll post pics when I cant work the scissors anymore for the day....

Rainy season just started today yesterday was 80F and sunny af. Today 50F and rain rain rain.

Back
Top Bottom