DV8s Sweet Treats Grow Ft All New Viparspectra XS1500 PRO

Still getting compact nodal growth even at 50% setting.

Four seedlings not stretching under a light is an excellent result, Viparspectra recommendations and guides have been spot on.

So simple for beginners and new adopters alike.

Cheers.
Appreciate it!

Big leaves there, love the Runtz Muffin. :green_heart:

Congrats on the new light, DV8! Plants look nice and healthy so far. I hope you get the colours you're hoping for in flower.

Oh. My. Lord!

So sorry I'm late! Fucking @Stunger was meant to pick me up and strap me on the back of his ute coz I can’t fit in my car! Couldn’t fit in the bus either, so I had to walk, all the way from my house! In heels! Lucky for you I’m not one to cause a scene… let me just quietly stand in the corner while you fetch me some pink gin, and I catch my breath…

0131AC4F-B682-49E7-97CF-13DEE9833012.jpeg

Appreciate it!

Big leaves there, love the Runtz Muffin. :green_heart:
Shes looking like she might be a swan yet.
Congrats on the new light, DV8! Plants look nice and healthy so far. I hope you get the colours you're hoping for in flower.
Thanks HG. Her genetics are definitely capable of a show.

And thanks for coming and bringing your extra @Trala .

Runtz was on the bottom of the pot, so I did the tent shuffle.

Then it seemed obvious just to give her the final container size to fill out. A little less development
than I first anticipated.
20230316_171341.jpg

She can finish her veg under the light until theres more room at the flower tent inn.
Thinking of a clone from her. Already has her own distinctive smell, and sturdy stem. Theres a lot to like early.

Hooked her into a bit more of a defined spread, might take a day or two to give in to my intentions.
Looking for low, wide and even.
20230316_174107.jpg
20230316_174130.jpg

Still waivering about topping her or leaving a defined main cola.

Some great examples of untopped girls are Deeboys Autos, and Stinkers Photoperiods just to name two growers who really have impressive results using this traditional method.

Runtz was on the bottom of the pot, so I did the tent shuffle.

Then it seemed obvious just to give her the final container size to fill out. A little less development
than I first anticipated.
20230316_171341.jpg

She can finish her veg under the light until theres more room at the flower tent inn.
Thinking of a clone from her. Already has her own distinctive smell, and sturdy stem. Theres a lot to like early.

Hooked her into a bit more of a defined spread, might take a day or two to give in to my intentions.
Looking for low, wide and even.
20230316_174107.jpg
20230316_174130.jpg

Still waivering about topping her or leaving a defined main cola.

Some great examples of untopped girls are Deeboys Autos, and Stinkers Photoperiods just to name two growers who really have impressive results using this traditional method.
Nice training! Sounds a great idea to clone her. :D

Runtz Muffin is just starting to come into her own, shes at that stage just before they get bushy and really take off.

In her final pot already so its all up to her from here.
20230319_194631.jpg

I might try a clone off her now she has some shape. Perhaps topping her, or a side node that looks a bit underdone.

Shes a thick stemmed girl, each grow seems to come with a bigger girth, more sturdy and those funky knarls.

Definitely has promise. A week or two and she will shine. Going to be a swan this one I feel especially as the gentle slide into Autum (Fall) and its weather creeps in steadily.
20230319_194653.jpg

Gave her a bit of a trim. Just waiting for her to really put some dense growth on, when the WZ comes out of flower tent, she can go in.

Thats earlier than usual, want to keep her a bit smaller this time, as the BB in there is a monster.

Looking for a little more continuous staggered harvests, being closer to having one dried and next one close to harvesting.

Have so many seeds that smaller plants might be better for a while, and provide better variety.
20230321_062412.jpg
20230321_062402.jpg
Gave her a nearly full strength feed (960 EC) of grow, and bumped the light to 75% on the dial to encourage her last night.

Bumped her back again to 50% until temps come down a little, throughout the hotter periods in the Autumn my findings have been the girls prefer a slightly lower overnight than a hot mid day run.

Tent was pushing into 30+C, thats the upper limits of the " grow zone" where they are most comfortable so the compromise is light strength for the hotter periods.

I can feel her just getting ready to push on and up. Overall shes strong, healthy, a good even wide low shape, and well distributed across the pot area.

A bit more growth might come with a little N + Ca instead of a standard watering this week.

She recieved a 3/4 strength Grow Part soluable this week, and will deliver at least one other before flip.

Estimated flip time in 7 to 14 days, in that time remaining Ill take a topping clone.

43 days old today

20230325_064418.jpg
20230325_064405.jpg

Looking forward to its transformation! :goof:
Well noone will have to wait long because its flip day!

Valerie has been so lovely to work with at Viparspectra and so with a bit of prodding I will do my official review of the new light today.

Had wanted to wait for flower to give a full assessment, suffice to say at this point I wish I had two!

Now, onto grow update. The Runtz Muffin got topped last night, and donated a lower node for 2 clones, fingers crossed.

I spent a couple hours tending to all my girls, and finally the sponsors light can start its final job, growing buds!

20230329_145334.jpg

RM was relatively even, with well developed low spread nodes, maybe another plant can stay untopped.

Wanted to follow my grow concept through with my first Barneys Farm girl of wide low flat, so made sense to top her.

Shes 47 days old, might need to mature in flip.

Its on her now to find her feet in the stretch if she wants to be a swan and yield well.

Valerie has been so lovely to work with at Viparspectra and so with a bit of prodding I will do my official review of the new light today.

Had wanted to wait for flower to give a full assessment, suffice to say at this point I wish I had two!
Appreciate the review! :thanks:

Yes, RM is growing very evenly and I believe it is your training and XS1500 PRO that are playing a very important role!

Back
Top Bottom