Growing With The Devil - Perpetual Grow

nah- all the led's are used in my room and tents now, so they'll have to do with a regular t8 fluorescent bulb. All they had was 4000k. Not optimal, but will do

Now the clones are all like "Someone cut of our feet and it's not dark - let's all root and shit"

Think I did good this time. Didn't even get bent :) Look perfectly happy like nothing ever happened

Started harvesting main room last night. Managed to cut 16 plants, so halfway. Will let the remaining 16 grow one more day so I get to clean some room for places to dry stuff. I filled up 6 of 8 drying racks yesterday. Guess what I can't fit there I just dry the old fashioned way - hang the plants whole upside down for 7-12 days. There is a whole lot of cannabis here and perhaps even a nug of the month candidate. Let's see how it turns out dried

Started harvesting main room last night. Managed to cut 16 plants, so halfway. Will let the remaining 16 grow one more day so I get to clean some room for places to dry stuff. I filled up 6 of 8 drying racks yesterday. Guess what I can't fit there I just dry the old fashioned way - hang the plants whole upside down for 7-12 days. There is a whole lot of cannabis here and perhaps even a nug of the month candidate. Let's see how it turns out dried

Pics?

Have been putting together some of my pro-gear on my rig. Am planning to do a timelapse from clone to harvest. Just like those fancy clips you see on National Geographic. I have some really cool ideas. Will make some really nice video's this year. Both the educational type and hopefully also some co-ops with a company or two. I really have an urge to work with video and music again. Will also put together my recording studio soon. I have a lot of studio gear after running a commercial recording studio for quite some years. Also wanna put together a little animation studio I think

Here's the current rig setup. As you can see, it's not exactly rocket science.

The battery plate can power your entire rig. Also have usb contact. And a bunch of dummy batteries for misc gear.
06e873c8874dd2efee3ff6d57d96eace.jpg

The other side of the battery plate. This plate can also charge the battery - use normal laptop charger
4755e0067cda4a4e5f7c703d61cf928e.jpg

Shoulder pad from a completely different rig
2051b0d77da57c0518cfdb63f8df0449.jpg

Usb for my gigangic battery
2cc5fd293b7b27fa6d9ba5c557729379.jpg

focus and zoom motors controller
774a1b20117a3553f20d4b8a2d609756.jpg

Camera, viewfinder, cables, etc
5339a4b74c1d81db666b2a522ffa9cfa.jpg

The zoom controller on the left handle
0a1c2fc58320441eb63d4dcdac4bbbed.jpg

The focus and zoom motors attached to the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM zoom lense. My favorite allround-lense. Ridiculous expensive, but extremely good.
ddff51406fde407708154a1bc4a118eb.jpg

A couple of high quality microphones (both dynamic and condenser) with the classic dead cats for windshield, the eyepiece for my also ridiculously expensive Zaguto viewfinder, a bunch of Canon 5d Mark III batteries
f786bb6749afbe81284cbfb97a5e55da.jpg

And check this battery. Gigantic and super heavy. Great counterweight and will last days in the field while running all your equipment. Have a spare one of those batteries as well. So cam stay in the field for a long time.

8e568e7bee1c05adac06cf5383f94326.jpg

And the rig put together
7816979eb86b208493d1f9bf9ddaf21f.jpg

The little light you can barely see in the front is a really cool thing. First of all, it makes it's own wifi, so you can control it with your mobile phone. It can simulate anything from police car lights flashing to lightning and candles. Really useful thingy. Not the brightest in the world, but you can link many of them together. Also have some other light stuff that is not on the photo's here.

Been shooting music video's mostly during my career, but also worked a little bit with film. Produced a lot of bands and their albums as well. I am planning to get really good at doing cannabis timelapses this year. That's the goal. And hopefully to get to make some commercials. Will offer my services to certain cannabis related companies I like. I will only work with brands I actually like though.

Do have quite a collection of interesting gear. I never sell stuff like that

Before/after

Train wreck clones/adult
927d6e3aaa4ccbbcf8c438ee7296b13a.jpg

Looks tasty. I am getting ready to start mine here soon. I have the second tent set up now. Just waiting until I get things further along in the flower tent so I don't have them in veg too long before moving them to the flowering tent.

Be very very careful with the vegg time. Guess it's a little varied with the different pheno's. This is the only Train Wreck plant I have grown. They're all clones from the same plant - Got lucky on first attempt. Have 7 more seeds and will of course plant them all to see if I find an even better pheno.

Very difficult to give advice regarding vegg time on this strain. Depends on your grow-style and roof height. They do pretty much triple in length during flowering

I have to be honest. I love that thing. It's such a great build quality. It never gets hot, not even slightly, it's completely silent.

I just really wish I could afford to fill an entire room up with them

Hey just started using a cob too. Hid lights got to hot.
Loving the cob

:thumb:WOW what an impressive camera array you have there, how long were you doing music video's?:Namaste:

the first music video I made came out around 2001. But more serious productions between 2008-2016. Then I quit some bands and have been on a growing holiday ever since. Was in a work accident (not music related) in 2007 and got disabled a few years later. So it is what it is. But I am good at what I do. Especially music production.

Be very very careful with the vegg time. Guess it's a little varied with the different pheno's. This is the only Train Wreck plant I have grown. They're all clones from the same plant - Got lucky on first attempt. Have 7 more seeds and will of course plant them all to see if I find an even better pheno.

Very difficult to give advice regarding vegg time on this strain. Depends on your grow-style and roof height. They do pretty much triple in length during flowering

Did you do any topping or LST with them? I do realize that is tough with so many plants going on at once.
I wound like to keep them around 4ft(100cm) if i can. If i remember correctly your seeds are green house seed company correct?

Indeed I did. I topped them all, but that's all I did. Next round I will use nets and try to get a higher yield.

While we're talking about yield, I just finished weighing the first half of the grow. I am not 100% done with the drying of the second half, but I assume the yield will be pretty much the same as the first half. So - I am looking at my first kg of cannabis. I have never crossed the one kilo threshold before. So I am one proud grower right now. I am gonne throw a good guess here and I believe final yield will end up being 1.2 kg

Back
Top Bottom