Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good morning girls I hope all is going good for the both of you. Lady, I do not know much about clones but to me your clone roots look good, and she will like the solo cup. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith. :) I want several to go outside this year.
The most recent (this morning) didn't have roots as white as I like, but she will be just fine. That one took a very long time to root for some reason.
I have rainy and cloudy here today, but temperatures are down a bit, not even 60 real feel yet. Just about to go get the other clones and put them out for the day. Glad I didn't leave them out last night, we had some hefty winds with stormy weather during the wee hours.
Hope your day goes well and blow the kids some kissies for us. :green_heart:

Hello @JiggiLotus How is your morning going well, I hope. Did you and Lady get your Guys and Girls team yet. I am will not be able to grow in it but if you need a judge, I can be fair and honest. I hope this contest happens as it will be a lot of fun. How many plants you got going now? Stay safe and happy growing. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Hello @JiggiLotus How is your morning going well, I hope. Did you and Lady get your Guys and Girls team yet. I am will not be able to grow in it but if you need a judge, I can be fair and honest. I hope this contest happens as it will be a lot of fun. How many plants you got going now? Stay safe and happy growing. :circle-of-love: 🍋
I'm going to pipe in,
we need one more gal and one more dude at least. Still mulling around with details.

It'll definitely be fun ☺️.I was going through my seed collection just now. Sending a care package to me brother in Texas. 💚 Currently there's 14 growing. I'm sure I can squeeze in 2 more 😆
It's been raining, i love it. Planted a few roses yesterday and a servian spruce. Other than that it's a coffee and bird watch kinda day. ☺️

Hello all it is late and I have no pictures today. My seedlings have been in the tent all day and they are looking ok. I have one with a funky looking second leave but I am not going to worry about it. That is why I have two of them. Hopefully I will get pictures tomorrow. Have a good night and be safe. I'm tired. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Hello all it is late and I have no pictures today. My seedlings have been in the tent all day and they are looking ok. I have one with a funky looking second leave but I am not going to worry about it. That is why I have two of them. Hopefully I will get pictures tomorrow. Have a good night and be safe. I'm tired. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Get your rest Keith. Soon, those little ones are going to suck up a lot more of your energy! :Rasta:

Good morning all 420ers It is going to be a nice day today with the sun out. My plants are going outside in s few and I will have picture shortly. My second set of leaves are in so I will feed then about 1 about 1/2ml per gallon PB. Hope everyones day is great. :green_heart: 🍋

Some morning pictures

5CBD56B4-DCC5-499E-BE64-237D46D8BA4E.jpeg

73A15B92-EF3A-4DA6-952F-5D02D7ED1F36.jpeg

83673832-7872-43E8-ABD8-2F307C3259AB.jpeg

EC831483-D878-4D5A-9DF7-E64C38281F1A.jpeg

EE001F90-A466-472F-9BA3-DB50FBE22EE2.jpeg

FF2EBFB1-CB1E-41C9-A669-E3D712FD5D1E.jpeg

A few of us were conversing about our own little grow contest, boys vs girls. No prizes, just pride and bragging rights. 😉 And everyone else looking in are the judges. 💚 Just some inner 420 family fun time.
:party:
Sound fun good luck

Back
Top Bottom