Liberty Haze & Honey Rock Outdoor Grow In Soil 2019

Could it be from the heat? Although I am careful, at noon I lower my tent. I lift her again for 2 hours in the afternoon until the sun goes down and then lower her again for the night. How do I make a flash to clear the dirt and measure the ph in the wastewater? Then I start again fertilizer from the beginning. What do you think?
I can't say Godfather I don't know the problem. People who flush use 2 or 3 x the pot volume of water run through the soil. Then leave it with proper nutes in the last water. I have no idea if it will work. Is the problem spreading?

I took new photo shoots from both plants now. Liberty Haze has no particular problem. The Honey rock, however, has severe burns and I start to worry more. For spiders I have started again pyrethrum and nim oil. Their food is their own, from seed. I found a link lacking potassium that looks like though I take potassium.
Need help! Does any sense come out of photography?

Liberty Haze barneys
mmml.jpg

Honey Rock summo seeds
u89iolk00.jpgjji9098.jpg

Hello my friends! I risked and added half a milliliter of phosphorus and potassium fertilizers. Today, I sprayed another with nim oil and silicon. I'll wait in the morning to see what it's like.I'll update you with pictures!

Hey GSkunk my friend! Sorry i was not around to help out! With her developing flowers now she'll be using a lot more potassium and phosphorus - so your plants should love the addition of it to your feeding - you can cut back on feeding less Nitrogen rich nutrients as she would have slowed down her nitrogen uptake by now. :morenutes::passitleft:

Thank you men well come!! I stoped the nitrogen nutrient a few days ago. Some new mites 6 days ago but naw has stoped.
Pirethrum is the best with neem oil. To day i see new burns in the leaves. I think is the sun again. Pfffffffffff. 35/36 degrees.
Its too hot the climate in Greece. Some bustards put on fires in the islands and mountains.

Hello my friends!! The tempurature starting down! I flushed the plants, because the problem is in the roots. Nitrogen toxicity one month ago at least. I made a compost tea from geo and melasa. 48 hours in the water and feed.
To morrow i will continue the fertillizers program. 6th week of flower!!!
67yy.jpg

Honey Rock
g56ytg.jpg

Honey Rock
mjmuj.jpg

Liberty Haze
v5v56.jpg
vwe65yh.jpg

Haze
xw23.jpg

I see you, black out the unnecessary stuff in the photos. Sometimes I find my self looking past the plants them selves to see what’s in the background. I’m funny like that. When I’m watching a movie I’m normally watching the back ground to see what funny things I can find :laughtwo:

Your plants look great man! :thumb:

Hey brother Gskunk! I'm glad to hear it is cooling down, your weather has been crazy! Your plants are big and looking good - sounds like you've got the nitrogen toxicity under control and i'm sure your plants are going to love the drop in temperature! :yahoo: :passitleft: :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom