Liberty Haze & Honey Rock Outdoor Grow In Soil 2019

Hello my friends. My plants now was healthy and sunny!!
I am useing neem oil- canna cure and fresh aloe for pest control and heat problems of sun.
I feed them with grow program fertillizers by Hesi.nl antil 15-20 Jul.
Everythink is good for now outdoor!
heizRock-90days.jpg

They’re looking great Gskunk! Getting big!

Very well my frends, the problems stop for now. Every 7 days i sprayed with neem oil mix and green soap.
I know that I did not run back, but I was running on the indoor grow I harvest. Today i made 2 distillates. A lavender and a rosemary. Both of them are insect repellents. I keep them in water for 3-4 days and then I squeeze in a cloth, and I get 100 ml. in liters for spraying. Very effective and biologically.

Glad to hear they are still doing well and winning the fight against the insects! :ganjamon:

Wow they are looking great - when do you expect them to start flowering GSkunks?

Thank you men. I am starting in the next week with blooming fertilizers. I think is good time now. The pistills starting both.
My sun here is to hot and dangerous for plants. 35-38 minimun tempurature. I am starting up the tent of balcony up, at 17.00-18.00 o'clock and down at 21.30

That's damn hot! You are in Greece hey?

Hello everyone!! I am starting bloom fartilizers Hesi.nl. Every 2 days i am spraying the plants with nim oil or a new juice in my collection for tempurature control, acti-vera (biobizz). Very good staff. And one of my new fertollizer for tempurature control , Rhino Skin (Advance nutrients). Its very good to for my sunny problems and burns in leaves. After 2-3 days the problems stoped. Photos tomorrow night after work.!!

Hey Gskunk! Iv'e not heard of the Rhino skin before - i'll check it out and be sure to keep it in mind when my sunny summer comes so thanks for that. I'm sure these girls are nice and big! Looking forward to see some outdoor flowers :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom